Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 93. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Will mining be so profitable when the crypto currency is transferred to another algorithm
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I plan to buy a little coin for a long time, so the project develops quite quickly and by the end of the year can make a decent profit
Activity: 238
In the future, I think the price will go up strongly. The project does not stand still and this is important.
Activity: 294
I also expect good results from this coin. I think that the project is quite interesting and in demand, therefore, expectations can be more than in demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Where I can get more information about the team?
Activity: 182
on it now - doing a small film
Great idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas.
Activity: 112
on it now - doing a small film
Activity: 182
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
sure, we welcomes everyone to come even to see our MVP
Interesting proposal, but for me it would be enough to see the video from the place where the preparation and installation of mining equipment.
I fully agree with you, enough photos and videos to make sure the seriousness of the project, it is possible that for large investors who want to invest millions, they already need a personal meeting and viewing of important documents.
Activity: 196
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
Interesting proposal, but for me it would be enough to see the video from the place where the preparation and installation of mining equipment.
Well, if you talk about big money, you can look on the farms )))
sure, its for big investors and business angels.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Well, if you talk about big money, you can look on the farms )))
Activity: 168
Great! I also think that people need to look where they invest. You cool guys!
Activity: 154
pre ICO is ongoing until early June, hopefully all goes smoothly can achieve targeted result.success for this project.
with the pre-ico may the many investors who join in this project so that the pre-ico could reach targets in the plan, of course, will be much the best hope for this project.
Let us support this project, at least by a very much support given to this project, can also make investors more confident to join in this project.
Hopefully pre-ico it always runs smoothly and the sales results are very good
the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project, pre ico will run smoothly and achieve success.
Hopefully, the support of the participants always flows to the project so that the pre-ico could be growing steadily and smoothly, because with so many increasingly support the spirit of the team in managing projects.
with team spirit and a lot of support for his future, this project will achieve its success, and pre ico will run smoothly towards towards ico and will achieve targeted results.
We see how the development of subsequent projects.
Hopefully this project can go smoothly and the desired targets in this project, can be easily reached.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
pre ICO is ongoing until early June, hopefully all goes smoothly can achieve targeted result.success for this project.
with the pre-ico may the many investors who join in this project so that the pre-ico could reach targets in the plan, of course, will be much the best hope for this project.
Let us support this project, at least by a very much support given to this project, can also make investors more confident to join in this project.
the team involved in this project will do the best for the success of this project, pre ico will run smoothly and achieve success.
Hopefully, the support of the participants always flows to the project so that the pre-ico could be growing steadily and smoothly, because with so many increasingly support the spirit of the team in managing projects.
with team spirit and a lot of support for his future, this project will achieve its success, and pre ico will run smoothly towards towards ico and will achieve targeted results.
Activity: 168
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 224
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: