Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 15. (Read 3031 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
They are scaling the business just every day. I do follow the progress and I am sure that the Network's idea will be everywhere very soon. Let us thank team for what they do  Wink
Activity: 196
A network of the future designed to unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. With an intuitive protocol that renders the latest innovations in cryptocurrency and supports lifelong learning. A thriving community where everyone can grow together, support each other, and invest in themselves  Shocked I love this!!!
Activity: 127
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has…” - truly about them
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Looking at the roadmap see very detailed and also quite a lot of creative ideas. I also like the meditation tracks, it helps me feel more comfortable and relaxed. I think the project will be of great interest.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
dev by carrying out a number of projects, until now the old projects that have finished their sales periods such as ThinkCoin and Onlain.io, there is still no clarity, while the sales period is up
Activity: 99
As for more info, their soft cap 2,500,000 USD and hard cap is 44,220,436 USD  Cool
Activity: 79
They are acceptingETH and BTC, distributing 45% of tokens during ICO  Wink
Activity: 53
HighVibe Network is a blockchain-based ecosystem designed to elevate human consciousness by integrating immersive digital and real-world experiences, learning, and personal development through a comprehensive and multidimensional network! I love this idea  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 62
A token based ecosystem built for autonomous growth. Instantly rewarding users monetarily for participation on the platform for actions such as submitting quality content, voting, commenting, participating in campaigns, activating new users, and more  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hardcap is 44 mil!? is it not too much ?!
so what's the difference, what is their hard-cap. Recently, this is not worth paying attention at all. Since soft and hard cap during the time of ICO can be changed 2-3 times.
Even soft cap in 2.5 million dollars probably will not be collected and in the last days ICO will change it to 1 million (for example).
Activity: 140
They allow their members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 79
Within their roadmap, they are building immersive and experiential learning journeys on innovative VR and AR technologies to help you unlock your limitless potential  Cheesy
Activity: 84
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has…” - truly about them
Activity: 146
I just want to notice that HighVibe.Network is a unique blockchain protocol designed to revolutionise personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experiences, and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms, and content channels. I love this fresh idea  Wink
Activity: 64
The personal development market is a huge economic powerhouse and stands to gain a lot from aligning itself with blockchain. Similarly blockchain is gaining momentum and stands to really tap into a key market by aligning with conscious companies. Communities like the HighVibe Network understand the value of this connection and are bridging a gap between the two worlds and establishing a community that aims to change the world with blockchain  Wink
Activity: 135
They are not just a technology or a cryptocurrency. HighVibe Network is a blockchain based ecosystem designed to integrate immersive experiences, multidimensional learning, and personal development. Welcome to the economy that pays you to evolve into your best self  Grin
Activity: 70
They are Creating Better Visibility For Authors & Creators
Authors and creators can monetize their content and get visibility in the platform with state-of-the-art incentives to encourage user behavior, such as “upvote” and “like”-based algorithms. They can also make either a fixed fee (on membership platforms) or a 30% fixed profit on premium offerings. That's sounds cool  Smiley
Activity: 135
iDevelopMyself is a platform that allows excellence in reciprocation between educators and users fueling humanity’s growth.
HighVibe makes personal development and growth ‘addictive’ by revolutionizing the user experience through innovative incentivized models, whilst acknowledging the intrinsic worth of our educators. Appreciate this feature
Activity: 183
I am new here, but by now already a fan of the project. I am always thinking about future and this project is definitely future! Thanks team for the work you do
Activity: 86
I love their goal to build the largest conscious community in the world...
Pages:
Jump to: