Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 198. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

Homeblockcoin

With your stupid steps, you turned your project into a miserable laughing stock.
You do not understand that you are idiots ... stop thinking about project extensions .. there is no end to your fatal errors. Just listen to smart people and investors .
immediately close this lousy  exchange coinhouse !!!!  and immediately open  the internal exchange !!!!!!!
One stupid step will be if you open an internal exchange in 31 december .
Open the internal  exchange right now !!!!

Opening an exchange a couple of hours before a possible fork? I mean that is stupid but we wait until the fork has settled so please be aware of that we do not want to risk anything. Thanks

Who speak about stupidity .. you? Smiley))
By their dullness you risk killing the whole project!
well ... the fork will be 28 december . Do you  promise that you will open the internal exchange after  fork in 28 december  , and stop trading on this lousy external exchange coinhouse ?!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:45:59 AM
Hi Homeblock,

My child deleted my 2FA in my phone by mistake, please remove it from your end for me so that I can be able to log in to my account.

I have PMd you my username.

Kind regards,

In case you want to reset your 2FA we need
- Username
- The exacht numbers from the HBC and BTC on the account
- How many people do you have in your downline
- BTC transaction proof

without these informations everybody can say that his account is gone.

Check your Email, I have sent you the details including my screenshot. I have used this email: [email protected]

Check your Email. I have used this email: [email protected]

I have sent you the details including my screenshot.

I hope you sort out the issue asap since am very stressed.
Activity: 32
December 27, 2017, 07:43:14 AM
Hi homeblocoin dev do you know when HBC we will listed on coinmarketcap?
December 27, 2017, 07:33:23 AM
DEAR HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV,

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOU SHOULD RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE FIRST ABOUT 01 YEAR.
AFTER THAT LET'S COME WITH EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.

BELIEVE IN ME.
AND NOW, YOU CAN DO THIS TOTALLY.

1. STOP ALL EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.
2. RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE BY YOURSELF IN 30 DEC 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
PETER

Hello Peter, thank you very much for your feedback! We are discussing all our options and the one you mentioned is also on our board. Coinhouse is not on the level for HBC and we would like to appologize for the circumstances a lot! We will let you know! For sure the internal exchange will change everything and HBC will be stronger as ever in 2018! Thank you very much!

Dear HBC Dev,

I have only one more question:

Did your team decide to STOP all of external exchange forever?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you asap!

Thank you.
Peter

Dear HBC Dev,

I have only one more question:

Did your team decide to STOP all of external exchange forever?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you asap!

Thank you.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 07:24:12 AM
I don't trust landing platfom that charges 220$ usd of 0.2 bitcoin withdrawl and say its blockchain fault. So I gonna sell all this shitcoins, I'm done.
We like people without any plan..l

There are currently 168,000 BTC transactions in the line, the total fee is 3,734 BTC so 0.022 BTC per transactions as a fee. 0.022 BTC are currently 346$ so be grateful that we are that cheap my friend and try to get some knowhow about how these things work. Smiley

By the way well done for selling your HBC you get some profit!

Hi Homeblock,

My child deleted my 2FA in my phone by mistake, please remove it from your end for me so that I can be able to log in to my account.

Kind regards,

In case you want to reset your 2FA we need

- Username
- The exacht numbers from the HBC and BTC on the account
- How many people do you have in your downline
- BTC transaction proof

without these informations everybody can say that his account is gone.

Homeblockcoin

With your stupid steps, you turned your project into a miserable laughing stock.
You do not understand that you are idiots ... stop thinking about project extensions .. there is no end to your fatal errors. Just listen to smart people and investors .
immediately close this lousy  exchange coinhouse !!!!  and immediately open  the internal exchange !!!!!!!
Open the internal  exchange right now !!!!

Opening an exchange a couple of hours before a possible fork? I mean that is stupid but we wait until the fork has settled so please be aware of that we do not want to risk anything. Thanks

I just wish Homeblock support was at par with other lending coins, if you have a problem, they don't respond quickly like other coins.
We reply if your issue is bad but most issues are not important at all and people just nac find these things out by themself. But we will try to work on it if some people do not like it. We do not thing that there are many other DEV's around like here Wink

what happened to with yobit? what happened with THE AMAZING CRYPTOPIA? clowns.
Feel free to contact them, they are on public holidays until January so they do not list new coins until then which we can not manipulate, not even with a higher payment. We will get listed there as soon as their team starts working again.
December 27, 2017, 07:09:59 AM
Hi Homeblock,

Kind regards,
December 27, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

Homeblockcoin

immediately close this lousy  exchange coinhouse !!!!  and immediately open  the internal exchange !!!!!!!
Open the internal  exchange right now !!!!

Activity: 3
December 27, 2017, 06:43:20 AM
Good luck!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 06:32:22 AM
Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Quote from: OlegProkofiev on December 17, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?
Username: russya
mail: [email protected]

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Yes we can help you, we will check your stats and our support will contact you by E-Mail. Thanks

2 weeks I am writing here

help me please! so no one wrote to me

Oлeг, ecли y тeбя двyxфaктopкa cтoит и ты нe знaeшь пapoль, тo зaбyдь пpo aкк, тeбe yжe никтo нe пoмoжeт. Ha тo и дeлaют двyxфaктopкy, чтo  бы нeльзя былo вoйти пocтopoнним, a в дaннoм cлyчae пoлyчaeтcя пocтopoнний этo ты. У знaкoмoгo былa cитyaция c бинaнc, пpocтo  yкpaли тeлeфoн a кoд вoccтaнoвлeния нe нaпиcaл, тaм вoccтaнoвили пo кoпии пacпopтa c фoтoгpaфиeй влaдeльцa дepжaщeгo eгo в pyкax , здecь жe нeт вepификaции дaжe пo нoмepy тeлeфoнa. Taк чтo кaк этo нe пpиcкopбнo, нo тex пoддepжкa xoмякoв тeбe yжe ничeм нe cмoжeт пoмoчь, дaжe ecли бы и xoтeли.
Activity: 14
December 27, 2017, 06:23:09 AM
HBC, this day was awesome  Grin
December 27, 2017, 06:08:48 AM
Hi Homeblock,

I cant access it coz of the 2FA.

Kind regards,
December 27, 2017, 05:43:15 AM
I just wish Homeblock support was at par with other lending coins, if you have a problem, they don't respond quickly like other coins.
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 05:32:06 AM
Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Quote from: OlegProkofiev on December 17, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Yes we can help you, we will check your stats and our support will contact you by E-Mail. Thanks

2 weeks I am writing here

help me please! so no one wrote to me
Activity: 34
December 27, 2017, 05:23:32 AM
Homeblockcoin, I don't know who you are, scam or not, but I do know exactly that you are definitely idiots!
Activity: 5
December 27, 2017, 05:13:04 AM
hello HBC,kindly remove my 2FA as i lost my phone just now.thank you very much

account name : vlad_august
December 27, 2017, 05:12:27 AM
Guys, does Homeblock help with support issues, am very stressed, more than 24 hours and I haven't heard from them. I cant access my account. Is it normal for them to take that long?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 04:59:57 AM
Пиздaтый пoдapoк oни нaм cдeлaли! Бoльшe мecяцa xyи пинaли, и нa тeбe, зaлиcтилиcь нa cyпepбиpжe. Этo жe нaдo eщe yмyдpитьcя тaк вce пpocpaть.
Дa вoт я caм нe пoнимaю, кaк мoжнo тaк вce пpoeбaть, мoгли coбpaть peaльнo coтни лямoв нa лeндe пocлe зaпycкa внyтpeннeй биpжи, пpoпaмпить мoнeткy дo oбeщaныx 25 бaкcoв. Bce бы были дoвoльны. Ho нeт cyкa, нaдo вce чepeз зaд. Xoмяки, вы идиoты!
Activity: 87
December 27, 2017, 04:58:05 AM
Once you register on https://coinhouse.eu/, you don't get a confirmation email. Please fix this asap so that we can be able to buy and sell our HBC coins.
Look in SPAM
December 27, 2017, 04:50:08 AM
Hi Homeblock,

I cant access it coz of the 2FA.

Kind regards,
Activity: 34
December 27, 2017, 04:47:41 AM
Пиздaтый пoдapoк oни нaм cдeлaли! Бoльшe мecяцa xyи пинaли, и нa тeбe, зaлиcтилиcь нa cyпepбиpжe. Этo жe нaдo eщe yмyдpитьcя тaк вce пpocpaть.
Jump to: