Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 76. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
dev => use BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico 3$ finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices. lending=>tranfer rate 2.5$=>sell 0.5$ fuckyou DEV HBC loz loz loz loz loz. DEV=dog
February 10, 2018, 06:40:27 AM
dev => use BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico 3$ finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices. lending=>tranfer rate 2.5$=>sell 0.5$ fuckyou DEV HBC loz loz loz loz loz. DEV=dog
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
Any reason for this huge dump this night ?
February 10, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
It's because putin is huilo Grin
Who knows Wink
Haдeюcь, вы пpocтo нe пoняли o чeм cкaзaл этoт чeлoвeк, инaчe этo дикo тyпoй oтвeт, и вмecтo тoгo, чтoбы зaбaнить идиoтa, вы yпoдoбляeтecь eмy!
I hope you just do not understand what this person said, otherwise this is a wildly stupid answer, and instead of banning an idiot, you are like him!

C'mon! Everyone knows what he said Wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin_khuylo!

Btw, if someone says that let's say Trump is a dickhead, or Poroshenko, or Merkel is a bitch, many will agree, some will laught etc. 'Cause this is how it works in the free world. Only Russians are extremely upset when their kleptotsar is degraded. Because they are slaves with Stockholm syndrome Smiley
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
February 10, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
Many lending programs like bcc, dav were closed because of the use of USD which is US national currency and programs like these required the government approval. so why they do not use USDT instead of the use of USD? instead of closing their lending programs after receiving a desist order.
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
HBC?

WHEN HBC 25$? WHEN PUMP GUYS? PEOPLE ARE TIRED?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

DUMP ALL DAY ALL NIGH WTF?HuhHuh??

Exchange comes back online tomorrow and later the complete new one Smiley Soon enough my friend.

This is not good.  I will be selling my 1 BTC worth as soon as I can get home to transfer it.  This is crash.
Yes of course that is on you sir, if you want to do it you are free to do it. HODL is still the best option sometimes. It will be bloody worth it

As we see good news is not enough, PUMP THE COIN AND BRING THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
The price of a lending platform project dumping like fuck.... Sounds familiar to you too or it is just me ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 10, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

Hello! Do you plan to close lending?
Not yet, no. Just wait for all the upcoming news they will be great and in your favor!

What does it mean "Not yet," and then?
Surprised more people did not jump up and down about that comment.

I notice the Dev ignored it.   Not a good sign. 
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
Dev, whats going on with the price? BTC slowly going UP
But our HBC going sky rocked DOWN. What is your plan for the future ?
We which to se totaly diferent scenario but curently we are really disappointment.

Coz so many people convert their money from lending program.

In many Asia country, the lunar new year is coming. So they wanna take profit for this holiday bro.

But i don't know HBC can control their price and do right like their road maps now.

Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
I bought some HBC at $2.25 and staking until now.

I said price will dump after they open internal exchange. It's correct  Roll Eyes

So, i'm looking forward to seeing will they do next?
Activity: 12
February 10, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
How long do you plan to have 2.5$ price in backoffice?

long long long Time!

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 10, 2018, 04:13:49 AM
Guys, but how much for the POS is it necessary to buy coins?
Better-101HBC, even better-300HBC.

Thank you friend  Cheesy
Activity: 25
February 10, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
How long do you plan to have 2.5$ price in backoffice?
Activity: 23
February 10, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
We believe in the project. At the moment, the project has fulfilled all its promises, and the plan is being supported. I think this is the best project among the ledings, project number 1.  Smiley

project number 1? are you kiding?
Activity: 21
February 10, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
We believe in the project. At the moment, the project has fulfilled all its promises, and the plan is being supported. I think this is the best project among the ledings, project number 1.  Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 10, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Axaxaxa!!!
Пиздa Гoмoблoкy! 48 цeнтoв. Пoздpaвляю вcex влoшeнцeв, ктo  нe cлилcя пo 2$  Grin Grin Grin
Дoлoй ёбaныe cкaмoвoзки и лeндинги!
Activity: 125
February 10, 2018, 01:15:15 AM
what is the profitability of masternodes? why isn't that said anywhere? the most important thing.
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
February 10, 2018, 01:11:18 AM
Why do not you all see beyond your own nose, everyone ran off to drain coins and flunked the course, they had to put the price in a barrier, give the dudes time, I understand that everyone thinks about himself, but it's the crowd panic and kills projects!) Stop carrying negative and just think with your head before blaming everyone! All will be norms, just stop carrying the negative in all the chats and here, stay calm and dignified, this is the best that you can help the project.

You must have tunnel vision or live inside a dark box and only allowed to come out once a month for 6 hours at a time....

You are CLUELESS!
Activity: 2
February 10, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
Can you stop lending programs like bcc,dav ...? or encounter legal issues to stop lending programs, staking? Have you confirmed that the lending,staking, mining program is legal and permanent? if no confirmed i not invest.
Activity: 9
February 10, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
Why do not you all see beyond your own nose, everyone ran off to drain coins and flunked the course, they had to put the price in a barrier, give the dudes time, I understand that everyone thinks about himself, but it's the crowd panic and kills projects!) Stop carrying negative and just think with your head before blaming everyone! All will be norms, just stop carrying the negative in all the chats and here, stay calm and dignified, this is the best that you can help the project.
Pages:
Jump to: