Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 75. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:06:58 AM
HBC, hello, answer, masternodes VS stacking for profit what more?)
Activity: 26
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
I am going to show you something. Check the time stamp of this message. Watch BTC price - at 8300 now. Will quickly drop this to 7800 and then bring back up to 8500.

Don't mess with our money HBC...

No demand and no rebuy his coins gg bro   0.50 to 25$ is 50x much stuff around here they never will hit more than 10$ if no we will see soon or later

dev pump?
February 10, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
Everyday the same stuff Grin

No internal , ballers dumb the price more  and you sir can set up price higher for rekt them who will win? Undecided
you will win without 0 demand and scam exit bro

where are the balls to pump? 50x from here to 25$?  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  well bro good job continue everyday u still surive is so strong day Tongue
Activity: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
i liked your website since it has a business model from beginning.. actually im prolending i believe if a firm needs funding it should share profits with the supporters which is lendings official definition for me..
 the only problem in lending is they are forcing their own coins on interest to market which creates ecessive supply (no coins we convert on interest IS NOT DEMAND, it is supply) so they, (YOU) cant keep price high.. same problem is on homeblockcoin maybe i should write this to bitcoin talk forum  to them too Smiley

so I wrote it here too Smiley

THE SOLUTION IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE, give interest in another crypto currency and let us decide what to convert it to Smiley that way you can successfully increase price, right now you accepting at 2,5 and outside it is lower will not help much Smiley

keep up the good work!
Activity: 19
February 10, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
Hi, HomeBlockCoin!

Yesterday sent HBC from coinexchange on HBC web wallet.
24 hours have passed, the money was not received.
When to wait and whether to worry about?

Please help, txid operations from coinexchange - 574d5b3766f3f4dff3d4bc51ce1b22c940b7058d6282a0eae4eb7ddb859dc309.

Up. The money still hasn't come. When can I expect it to be more than a week?
2018-01-31 14:14:40    HBC   119.48890000

Contact official support is not obtained, the live support is not responding.

Hi, HBC!
Am asking solve this problem. Again.

In block Explorer transaction completed January 31, and the coins are not credited!
Activity: 51
February 10, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
such plataforms hit 30$ bro

I don't believe that.
That might have been possible a few months ago. But now, with such scammers like HomeBlockCoin (HBC) and BitConnect (BCC) are at the top of the SEC-and-CFTC hit list, it's very unlikely.

I'm sure they're already on the list.
They'd better pack their bags and run.

After all, I do not want to deny that there are many uninformed and often unfortunately stupid investors.
Because otherwise it can hardly be explained that this Shitcoin has a volume of $827,476 USD. And this despite the fact that the price has already (again) dropped by a further 50%, even while almost all other Cryptos are rising.
February 10, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
$0,553258 - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/
 ... how embarrassing.

HomeBlockCoin (HBC) is probably the last proof that Lending systems don't work and were just made to fool people.
Come on Admin, bring some more moronic news to the disappointed investors - but in the end your so-called improvements don't cause anything at all anyway, except at best to make the price crash even further.

welcome to the club fools !  Smiley nothing to do bro , they will enjoy the money and this thread have tons of views...just be patient now bro they wrote many such things in this post and we got rekt so well yes they made to fool people and not low people tons of users

such plataforms hit 30$ bro
Activity: 51
February 10, 2018, 03:34:02 PM
$0,553258 - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/
 ... how embarrassing.

HomeBlockCoin (HBC) is probably the last proof that Lending systems don't work and were just made to fool people.
Come on Admin, bring some more moronic news to the disappointed investors - but in the end your so-called improvements don't cause anything at all anyway, except at best to make the price crash even further.
Activity: 93
February 10, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
0.5 $  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 6
February 10, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
HBC?

WHEN HBC 25$? WHEN PUMP GUYS? PEOPLE ARE TIRED?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

DUMP ALL DAY ALL NIGH WTF?HuhHuh??

Exchange comes back online tomorrow and later the complete new one Smiley Soon enough my friend.

This is not good.  I will be selling my 1 BTC worth as soon as I can get home to transfer it.  This is crash.
Yes of course that is on you sir, if you want to do it you are free to do it. HODL is still the best option sometimes. It will be bloody worth it

Reply this please!

Hello,

I got a serious problem with my account, and I've tried to contact HBC Q&A via telegram but you just read and not answered.
On Feb 05, I log in normally and just take a look (of course, everything looked), and 5 minutes later, I try to sign-in again but system throws an error.
Your username and password did not match. Please try again.
Why? I never changed my password from the beginning. And I try Forgot password? but I got no email (checked spam folder), My email is Gmail and still work and accessible, I still received withdrawal notifications email before 31/01. I try to Forgot password? other accounts and it work normally.
Please help me resolve this, I can't log in and can't using forgot password. I can give you all information about my account.

Regards,
Activity: 47
February 10, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
I will be very angry if they make the price of 25 dollars only on my site as it is now 2.5 dolar !!! I want the answer price will be on the stock exchange or only in the back-office?
Activity: 87
February 10, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
How long will the HBC last for $ 2.50 in the backoffice?
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Hbc cannot survive this cuz any lending platform that manipulate price will soon exist
Activity: 108
February 10, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
relax! Let the developers get out of the current situation in the crypt. You are already in the monets and screams that this project is bad and does not work, will not give you a profit! Rather, we need to support the developers so that they do everything possible for the development of the project
Activity: 7
February 10, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
What a fucking joke.

Once again HBC talking bullshit. Why all the the time manipulated the price at the internal exchange?
It is only good for people who buy the coin on external and lend it for 2.5$. They get for 2000$ a loan over 10000$.
For them it is not important to change the intrest to HBC and loose 5 times. Because at the start they win 5 times.

But for us, who believe into HBC from the beginning, we loose a lot, and the must is that i loose the trust. If i convert my 5000 $ intrest now, i only get 1000$ back in HBC.

So, here is the listing from HBC at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/

I write already an email to them and explained that HBC make something illegal, and hbc not take care the terms and conditions from coinmarketcap.

It is ok, if HBC give new people who want to make a loan an special bonus. But the price from an external and internal exchange must be the same, must be sync. If not, coinmarket can and will ban HBC.

And it not looks good for a coin if it loose the listing.

If HBC don't listen to us and will not change anything for us who stay behind HBC for long time, then we have to go this way and bring presure to them, to do something for the old investors.

I don't need intrestrates from 1.8%, but only get back 0.3% if i cash out. Thats a joke.

HBC, sync the price between the exchanges quickly, or you will loose the listing at coinmarketcap. You know that already.

And once more, you try to stabilize the price of HBC, but you see, it doesen't matter what you do. The price dropped before to 1$, and today to 0.5$.
Build trust and the price will find a ground, to grow up again. But what you do now again with higher lendingprice will destroy your project completly.
Latest if you loose your listing, then we have 0.05$.

I will write everyday now to coinmaketcap, until you sync the exchanges or coinmarket take you out.

GOOD Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi guys  Grin

Today is the END or the BEGININ in this project , stay tuned for next info. Cool

Why DEV do not pump coin with the ICO BTC they got, also sold coins at 5$, WHEN PUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
dev => use BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico 3$ finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices. lending=>tranfer rate 2.5$=>sell 0.5$ fuckyou DEV HBC loz loz loz loz loz. DEV=dog Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 31
February 10, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
What a fucking joke.

Once again HBC talking bullshit. Why all the the time manipulated the price at the internal exchange?
It is only good for people who buy the coin on external and lend it for 2.5$. They get for 2000$ a loan over 10000$.
For them it is not important to change the intrest to HBC and loose 5 times. Because at the start they win 5 times.

But for us, who believe into HBC from the beginning, we loose a lot, and the must is that i loose the trust. If i convert my 5000 $ intrest now, i only get 1000$ back in HBC.

So, here is the listing from HBC at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/

I write already an email to them and explained that HBC make something illegal, and hbc not take care the terms and conditions from coinmarketcap.

It is ok, if HBC give new people who want to make a loan an special bonus. But the price from an external and internal exchange must be the same, must be sync. If not, coinmarket can and will ban HBC.

And it not looks good for a coin if it loose the listing.

If HBC don't listen to us and will not change anything for us who stay behind HBC for long time, then we have to go this way and bring presure to them, to do something for the old investors.

I don't need intrestrates from 1.8%, but only get back 0.3% if i cash out. Thats a joke.

HBC, sync the price between the exchanges quickly, or you will loose the listing at coinmarketcap. You know that already.

And once more, you try to stabilize the price of HBC, but you see, it doesen't matter what you do. The price dropped before to 1$, and today to 0.5$.
Build trust and the price will find a ground, to grow up again. But what you do now again with higher lendingprice will destroy your project completly.
Latest if you loose your listing, then we have 0.05$.

I will write everyday now to coinmaketcap, until you sync the exchanges or coinmarket take you out.

Activity: 22
February 10, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
We will buy at 2.60 and then output at 0.50 Huh
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Hi guys  Grin

Today is the END or the BEGININ in this project , stay tuned for next info. Cool

Why DEV do not pump coin with the ICO BTC they got, also sold coins at 5$, WHEN PUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
PUMP THE COIN AND BRING THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lips sealed
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Dear HBC,

we need more details about node bundle, how they will get paid out the profit in hbc, dollars or btc and also how many percent !!!

Before people invest in them they wanna know the exactly details its fondamental !!!

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: