Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 77. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

You already stole earnings from your investors.  You did not announce that you would be changing the internal price to be way more than the external price!!  Not nice HBC not nice at all!!

People hold onto earnings to decide the best time to transfer them.  You decided for us.  You took away a lot of our profits by changing the internal price without warning!!

At the least you could of informed us before so we could make an informed decision but instead you chose for us!  That is just messed up!

You took a lot of earnings from your investors...but that was probably the intended outcome in the first place.  If it was not the intended outcome you would of given us a notice of what you intended to do to allow us the chance to make the decision for ourselves.

This is WRONG on SO MANY LEVELS!  

You basically took from investments that are already made and gave it to the ones that are not made yet...wtf is that?  Let me decrease your earnings and we will give it to those that want to make new loans by buying HBC on an external exchange and then sending it to HBC to have a bigger loan.  

now instead of getting what we are owed....you allow people to purchase at .40-.50 and send it in to get a loan at 5-6x that value...HBC does not have a clue![/color][/size][/size]
I completely agree. When it was stabilized for lending $ 8, there was a loss on transfer three times. Now the price is stabilized $ 2.5 and the loss is five times. I do not want to sell all the coins or take out all the profits, but sometimes i need to take a little and I have to lose a lot. Your early promises came to an even greater loss. Give the price to go along with the market and people will stop being afraid.
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
February 10, 2018, 12:37:19 AM
Scamming price manipulating thieves!
Activity: 13
February 10, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
Bepим и ждeм! Bce бyдeт xopoшo! Ceйчac тpyднoe вpeмя нa pынкe, нaдo eгo пepeжить! Глaвнoe нe дoпycтить cкaмa!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
Well based on activity at coinexchange it looks like this may hit 0 before the weekend is over. What a pain this has been. Only thing that mattered here was price and it never was a focus of the project. Such a shame. Later.
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
February 10, 2018, 12:24:30 AM
Dev, whats going on with the price? BTC slowly going UP
But our HBC going sky rocked DOWN. What is your plan for the future ?
We which to se totaly diferent scenario but curently we are really disappointment.

The Exchange will be back tomorrow and then let's see! We are still working on a complete new exchange and we will deliver you this by the end of the month for sure! Over all just good news about HBC we do not know why people are scared but that is the crypto market Wink

You already stole earnings from your investors.  You did not announce that you would be changing the internal price to be way more than the external price!!  Not nice HBC not nice at all!!

People hold onto earnings to decide the best time to transfer them.  You decided for us.  You took away a lot of our profits by changing the internal price without warning!!

At the least you could of informed us before so we could make an informed decision but instead you chose for us!  That is just messed up!

You took a lot of earnings from your investors...but that was probably the intended outcome in the first place.  If it was not the intended outcome you would of given us a notice of what you intended to do to allow us the chance to make the decision for ourselves.

This is WRONG on SO MANY LEVELS!  

You basically took from investments that are already made and gave it to the ones that are not made yet...wtf is that?  Let me decrease your earnings and we will give it to those that want to make new loans by buying HBC on an external exchange and then sending it to HBC to have a bigger loan.  

You stole previous investors Earnings to give new investors bigger loans.  BULLSHIT!   So now instead of getting what we are owed....you allow people to purchase at .40-.50 and send it in to get a loan at 5-6x that value...HBC does not have a clue!

YOU JUST STOLE FROM CURRENT INVESTORS!!!

Activity: 125
February 09, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
what is the profitability from masterenodes? why isn't that said anywhere? it's the most important thing.
Activity: 42
February 09, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
HBC?

WHEN HBC 25$? WHEN PUMP GUYS? PEOPLE ARE TIRED?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

DUMP ALL DAY ALL NIGH WTF?HuhHuh??

Exchange comes back online tomorrow and later the complete new one Smiley Soon enough my friend.

This is not good.  I will be selling my 1 BTC worth as soon as I can get home to transfer it.  This is crash.
Yes of course that is on you sir, if you want to do it you are free to do it. HODL is still the best option sometimes. It will be bloody worth it

Alright, I will buy more HBC for now.  But if price does not recover I will crash HBC with one sell order!  You will see my buy order soon on exchange.
Activity: 47
February 09, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
We which to se totaly diferent scenario but curently we are really disappointment.

The Exchange will be back tomorrow and then let's see! We are still working on a complete new exchange and we will deliver you this by the end of the month for sure! Over all just good news about HBC we do not know why people are scared but that is the crypto market Wink

you already have a little thought I should already work on the price. Since there is already a little more than a month to the end of the first quarter)))
So as not to pump to 25 and everything is gradually, but still waiting for what you have prepared for us tomorrow!
I hope you are not another fraud. and I lost a lot already. I hope with you I will return and can also earn. I want to see the stratum of the moon already
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 09, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
dev => use BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico 3$ finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices. lending=>tranfer rate 2.5$=>sell 0.5$ fuckyou DEV HBC loz loz loz loz loz Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 39
February 09, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
dev => BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices Angry Angry Angry Angry
Homeblockcoin.com
February 09, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
HBC?

Exchange comes back online tomorrow and later the complete new one Smiley Soon enough my friend.

This is not good.  I will be selling my 1 BTC worth as soon as I can get home to transfer it.  This is crash.
Yes of course that is on you sir, if you want to do it you are free to do it. HODL is still the best option sometimes. It will be bloody worth it
Activity: 42
February 09, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 08:56:37 PM
HBC?

Activity: 47
February 09, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
Looks like they froze the price on their site again Smiley

Yeah, now you can but HBC for $0.4 on an exchange and lend it for $2.40 on the site Wink

This is curious to me but I have never been able to figure out HBC ever since the ICO days. I am not saying anything because they always seem to prove me wrong. I will say this though, They always come up with the most outlandish ways of doing things and come out successful so more power to them.

Has anyone tried to lend at $2.58 yet? Does it actually work? If so, I am going to get some coins on externals and make my money back off interest in only a few weeks. Crazy stuff but I am learning some new strategies every week.

Would be nice if coinexchange would show a green buy instead of a red sell when you get an offer filled. Makes it seem like all selling when I just bought a few thousand.

Great! It will probably take me a few hours to get the coins transferred over and the lending price is already dropping back from $2.60 - PLEASE WAIT!!!
Yes this is a great option right now sir.

Super news. Alike developers execute the promises. HBC on a moon!  Cheesy

We try our best to make everything work for you guys!

Why did you delete Russian users from telegram chat?

It's because putin is huilo Grin
Who knows Wink

I think you need to buy coins from those who are in panic now. if you plan to work further and make a price more, it is very profitable for you.
Homeblockcoin.com
February 09, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Yeah, now you can but HBC for $0.4 on an exchange and lend it for $2.40 on the site Wink

This is curious to me but I have never been able to figure out HBC ever since the ICO days. I am not saying anything because they always seem to prove me wrong. I will say this though, They always come up with the most outlandish ways of doing things and come out successful so more power to them.

Has anyone tried to lend at $2.58 yet? Does it actually work? If so, I am going to get some coins on externals and make my money back off interest in only a few weeks. Crazy stuff but I am learning some new strategies every week.

Would be nice if coinexchange would show a green buy instead of a red sell when you get an offer filled. Makes it seem like all selling when I just bought a few thousand.

Great! It will probably take me a few hours to get the coins transferred over and the lending price is already dropping back from $2.60 - PLEASE WAIT!!!
Yes this is a great option right now sir.

Super news. Alike developers execute the promises. HBC on a moon!  Cheesy

We try our best to make everything work for you guys!

Why did you delete Russian users from telegram chat?

It's because putin is huilo Grin
Who knows Wink
February 09, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

February 09, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

February 09, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: