Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 80. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 09, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
Guys, but how much for the POS is it necessary to buy coins?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
Can somebody answer me this question?

I got some earnings in lending ... if i want to withdraw now (once withdrawals enabled again),
will it be like this:

amount in usd will be exchanged in hbc -> then i can immediately transfer into btc, as homeblockcoin plattform will buy them from me
(no losses on rate of exchange).

or

amount in usd will be exchanged in hbc -> then i need to offer hbc on exchange towards other people interested to buy, against certain rate of exchange
against btc (need to wait until somebody buys at the price offered --> there may be huge losses on rate of exchange, because there is more offers than demand).

?

Second szenario, like all other platfomrs it do/done..
Activity: 6
February 09, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Can somebody answer me this question?

I got some earnings in lending ... if i want to withdraw now (once withdrawals enabled again),
will it be like this:

amount in usd will be exchanged in hbc -> then i can immediately transfer into btc, as homeblockcoin plattform will buy them from me
(no losses on rate of exchange).

or

amount in usd will be exchanged in hbc -> then i need to offer hbc on exchange towards other people interested to buy, against certain rate of exchange
against btc (need to wait until somebody buys at the price offered --> there may be huge losses on rate of exchange, because there is more offers than demand).

?
Activity: 21
February 09, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
It is necessary to confirm the words with deeds. The administrator is writing well, but we do not see any real action.. The withdrawal of money from the project is still closed! Words, promises ... And in fact all the terms for opening the withdrawal of money from the project are not met by the administration! And how can you then believe the words that the project will work for a year and two?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
February 09, 2018, 02:38:54 AM
Hello everybody. Thank you for the good news. But now the main question is. When will the withdrawal of money be revealed to all partners? Promised her last week. Thanks for the answer.
----------
Hello everybody. Tell me please. When HomeBlockCoin opens the withdrawal of money. They promised to do it last Sunday. Thanks for the answer.

HomeBlockCoin
Dear Community,
our preparations are going ahead.
In short term, we were able to hire new qualified IT staff helping us to realize our innovations in 2018.
At the moment we are also working on a timetable, which shows the release dates of our Roadmap 2018 in more detail.
Furthermore, the preparations for the HBC Nodes Bundle concept are coming to an end, which we want to present to you on Friday at the same time with the opening of the internal Exchange, the competition and the withdrawals.
The premises for HomeBlockCoin Cloud Mining Solutions are already rented and the first devices are already being tested.
We look forward providing you with the first pictures of the official HomeBlockCoin Cloud Mining System in the next few days.
Be curious, we will do our best to develop our project to make sure that HomeBlockCoin is much more than just a lending program!
More updates follow.

I don't know why but support dont post news here in forum last days.

Join this group to see all uptade.
https://t.me/HomeBlockCoin
Activity: 6
February 09, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
Yes we always answer sir!

Thank you and yeah, we can say that we are different from all the others! Just wait for all the great news ins the next days!

Hello,

I got a serious problem with my account, and I've tried to contact HBC Q&A via telegram but you just read and not answered.
On Feb 05, I log in normally and just take a look (of course, everything looked), and 5 minutes later, I try to sign-in again but system throws an error.
Your username and password did not match. Please try again.
Why? I never changed my password from the beginning. And I try Forgot password? but I got no email (checked spam folder), My email is Gmail and still work and accessible, I still received withdrawal notifications email before 31/01. I try to Forgot password? other accounts and it work normally.
Please help me resolve this, I can't log in and can't using forgot password. I can give you all information about my account.

Regards,

Activity: 55
February 08, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
Sorry for bad English Tongue I just use google translate hehe

Dear HBC Community.
Friday BTC withdrawal. I call for support from the community to withdraw 20% -40% and hold the rest to March - August to benefit both sides. You want to withdraw one time interest or withdraw many times
I myself will also withdraw less and hold the rest. Becuz we have low Interes and kill the project by yourself in someway.

Bitconnect price of Tet 26/1 (2017). How do they do it? Can we?
26/1: 0.16 $
11/3: $ 1.8
16/4: 11 $
11/6: 53 $
19/8: 132 $

Actually everyone knows themselves, withdraw at this time with the money is too large, the number of people overcrowded. It is the act of killing chickens for the eggs, harming yourself harming the people, destroying the great department. But this is the general need, when the lunar to the end.

Because it pays a bitcoin based on the USD price, so when the BTC drops, if the crowd withdraw too much, creating a tsunami that killing themselves (The coin will self defense by a very low draw rate) and kill the Project. (self-defense investor by drawing more). All came from a small point: everyone wants to withdraw before the New Year. Same rule with banking, securities, forex and finance in general.

If you hold a part, wait for the price of BTC to be withdrawn, then the HBC itself is appreciated by Trend BTC, Investor will sell higher rate, HBC also ensure the value of his coin up, the butterfly effect The value of the HBC is rising, as it is still the current leading lining coin.
=> Win-win situation. Everyone happy. It 's possible, right ?

HBC is a special project, worth living and leading the industry. Please join us, support the little HBC, to deserve the effort we have built. We are their investors, holding their share of coin, meaning the same boat, the same honor and shame. Benefits go hand in hand with responsibility, if not built when they are at the bottom, what is the status of the beneficiary when it succeeds at the peak? Plant a seed, I believe with just a little community support in the back, HBC will be as stable as the mountains.
Let's look at the milestone we've crossed over together : ICO ,open Pow + Pos, Wallet, Lending,  Open Exchange on CoinExchange + Cryptopia. That a great succes in 4 month, who better us in this industry at the same time ? Now we have Cloud Mining, who have all that thing with only 4 month ?

They need us. We also need them. So, what u say Smiley

Dear.
Nguyen Bao from HBC VN.
#To_The_Moon #Hodl_To_Die
https://www.facebook.co m/groups/HBC.com.vn/
[/quote

I’ll be holding My 10k HBC...I expect a dip but once everyone see the new utilities I expect a bounce back.
Activity: 15
February 08, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
Sorry for bad English Tongue I just use google translate hehe

Dear HBC Community.
Friday BTC withdrawal. I call for support from the community to just withdraw 20% -40% the interest money and hold the rest to March - August to benefit both sides. You want to withdraw one time interest or withdraw many times
I myself will also withdraw less and hold the rest. Becuz we have low Interes and kill the project by yourself in someway.

Bitconnect price of Tet 26/1 (2017). How do they do it? Can we?
26/1: 0.16 $
11/3: $ 1.8
16/4: 11 $
11/6: 53 $
19/8: 132 $
If we have the vision and persistence, passing the storm HBC will go to moon easily. But ...

Actually everyone knows themselves, If withdraw at this time with the money is too large, the number of people too much : It is the act of killing chickens for the eggs, harming yourself harming the people, destroying the great department. But this is the general need, when the Lunar New Year incoming.

Because it pays a bitcoin based on the USD price, so when the BTC drops, if the crowd withdraw too much, creating a tsunami that killing themselves (The coin will self defense by a very low draw rate) and kill the Project. (self-defense investor by drawing more). All came from a small point: everyone wants to withdraw before the New Year. Same rule with banking, securities, forex and finance in general.

If you hold a part, wait for the price of BTC to be withdrawn, then the HBC itself is appreciated by Trend BTC, Investor will sell higher rate, HBC also ensure the value of his coin up, the butterfly effect The value of the HBC is rising, as it is still the current leading lining coin.
=> Win-win situation. Everyone happy. It 's possible, right ?

HBC is a special project, worth living and leading the industry. Please join us, support the little HBC, to deserve the effort we have built. We are their investors, holding their share of coin, meaning the same boat, the same honor and shame. Benefits go hand in hand with responsibility, if not built when they are at the bottom, what is the status of the beneficiary when it succeeds at the peak? Plant a seed, I believe with just a little community support in the back, HBC will be as stable as the mountains.
Let's look at the milestone we've crossed over together : ICO ,open Pow + Pos, Wallet, Lending,  Open Exchange on CoinExchange + Cryptopia. That a great succes in 4 month, who better us in this industry at the same time ? Now we have Cloud Mining, who have all that thing with only 4 month ?

They need us. We also need them. So, what u say Smiley

Best wishes.
Nguyen Bao from HBC VN.
#To_The_Moon #Hodl_To_Die
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HBC.com.vn/
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 10:06:34 PM
BCC and Davorcoin stoped lending, so when does hbc stop lending like them Huh??
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 08, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
Davor will just eat our DUST!!! Davor is a SCAM!

HBC #1 Congratulations you win!

Best advice is to reach out to the Davor members who may be upset and tell them how HBC is different and a much better opportunity as they plan to expand into many income producing areas over the next 6 months. Davor contributors may be able to recover most of their total losses over the next year with HBC
They could yes, like said many times we (HBC) are not like most others we are pretty unique Smiley That is why we will still be here in a year, or two, or three and the others wont.
Homeblockcoin.com
February 08, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
Why is the withdrawal of hbc paused?
Hello sir, we had some people trying to get into our system, HBC stands for its securtiy system and just wants to provide the best of the best. We do not want that anybody looses their funds because of a mistake from us, that is why we want to make sure everything is safe.

Hello! Do you plan to close lending?
Not yet, no. Just wait for all the upcoming news they will be great and in your favor!

I'm worry when HBC open their internal exchange Sad. Many people will sell and take price dump  Shocked
No that was because of the fall of the BTC just wait and see.

Hello everybody. Tell me please. When HomeBlockCoin opens the withdrawal of money. They promised to do it last Sunday. Thanks for the answer.

HomeBlockCoin
Dear Community,
In short term, we were able to hire new qualified IT staff helping us to realize our innovations in 2018.
At the moment we are also working on a timetable, which shows the release dates of our Roadmap 2018 in more detail.
Furthermore, the preparations for the HBC Nodes Bundle concept are coming to an end, which we want to present to you on Friday at the same time with the opening of the internal Exchange, the competition and the withdrawals.
The premises for HomeBlockCoin Cloud Mining Solutions are already rented and the first devices are already being tested.
We look forward providing you with the first pictures of the official HomeBlockCoin Cloud Mining System in the next few days.
Be curious, we will do our best to develop our project to make sure that HomeBlockCoin is much more than just a lending program!
More updates follow.

HomeBlockCoin is much more than just a lending program!
Cloud Mining, Nodes Bundle...
There are developments.

HBC not Bitconnect
HBC not Davor

And HBC Team always answers the questions in HomeBlockSupport telegram channel

Yes we always answer sir!

Thank you and yeah, we can say that we are different from all the others! Just wait for all the great news ins the next days!
Activity: 108
February 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
I'm worry when HBC open their internal exchange Sad. Many people will sell and take price dump  Shocked

in the beginning, most likely it will. but it is necessary to survive and sustain this period. the market began to recover after the knockdown. I am confident that in the fall we will see our profit
Yes you right as you remember the price of previous king(BCC) raised from 0.14$ to 449$ in one year. Now when market is growing it's time for HBC to take 1 place!
I really hope for it! I am in the subject
February 08, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

in the beginning, most likely it will. but it is necessary to survive and sustain this period. the market began to recover after the knockdown. I am confident that in the fall we will see our profit
Yes you right as you remember the price of previous king(BCC) raised from 0.14$ to 449$ in one year. Now when market is growing it's time for HBC to take 1 place!
Activity: 108
February 08, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Activity: 8
February 08, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
Hello! Do you plan to close lending?
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

HomeBlockCoin
Dear Community,
More updates follow.

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
February 08, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
Homeblock will be no different it is going to die it is not a matter of IF but WHEN.

You greedy fools keep investing in lending platofrm ICO's and then the platforms themsevles and never learn.  

You will lose your money.   Roll Eyes

Why waste your time here? If Bitconnect or similar company cost you money then complain to them. I think by now, after recent events, everyone invested in a lending company knows the risks. Fortunately, Homeblockcoin understands this sentiment and they are taking steps to reinvent this project. They did this early enough to be able to make changes without financial setbacks. I believe that they had the advantage (luck of timing) that they did not give in to the pressure to outperform until they learned from others' mistakes.

HBC also made a decent amount of money from the ICO (possibly more than any other lending project) and may have enough saved to buy up coins on external exchanges and better control the pricing. There are no rules in crypto which grants the freedom of change for every project. I am very glad we are dealing with survivor-types here.

I look at this past month as a fractal of a much longer-term period of time. In the long-term it is projected that 90% of crypto projects will cease to exist. I compare the past month to the long term as it pertains to lending projects. It seems to me that HBC is making it through by being ultra conservative. Once they make it through the racing waters of the flash flood then they can open things up a bit and experiment. For now it is all about keeping and gaining contributor trust. Next, it will be reaching out to those hurt by other projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 07, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
Homeblock will be no different it is going to die it is not a matter of IF but WHEN.

You greedy fools keep investing in lending platofrm ICO's and then the platforms themsevles and never learn.   

You will lose your money.   Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: