Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 81. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Yes, the situation with the davor is bad .. can somehow re-name the program of the lending?
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
Davor will just eat our DUST!!! Davor is a SCAM!

HBC #1 Congratulations you win!

Best advice is to reach out to the Davor members who may be upset and tell them how HBC is different and a much better opportunity as they plan to expand into many income producing areas over the next 6 months. Davor contributors may be able to recover most of their total losses over the next year with HBC
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
February 07, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
They just EXIT scam
Activity: 40
February 07, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
Davor will just eat our DUST!!! Davor is a SCAM!

HBC #1 Congratulations you win!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
HBC is opening new markets to ward off potential legality issues which is very smart. Seems to me that HBC could open up a new niche if new funding begins to slow to avoid the problems of Davor and Bitconnect.

How? Using "Links". Links is the new crypto word for bonds and similar to notes. Hopefully I can explain this well.

HBC could raise the interest rates on their loans while not closing the lending doors. Instead of stopping loans they could simply limit the amount of new loans which are available. The loans could be in the form of a Link (bond) with daily payments. It does not matter where the Link interest originates only that the company states that it is using the proceeds to expand operations into new (legally legitimate) fields. In fact, the Link face value could be stated up-front (basing it above the current average interest rates). Someone pays for the discounted Link up front and receives the face value at a later pre-determined date.

The Links could be placed for sale in an open exchange marketplace and can be purchased only with HBC coins. There is also an opportunity for a membership program which allows premium Links with shorter term dates. The membership can be given to members who stake at least 25,000 HBC coins for 30 days on the web site (not the wallet) or to members who are affiliate leaders or large contributors.

A unique opportunity can be had in the private membership by allowing those members to sell any of their current Link agreements to other contributors for an agreed upon price in the marketplace. For instance, if I had a $10,010 (100-day term) value Link at 2.25% daily interest which term completes in another 70 days and I need to cash out quick, I can sell it to someone else using the FPV formula minus a small discount for the quick sale. This is a win-win as a new contributor does not have to hold for the full 100-day term and they still get the high interest payment with a small discount attached. The seller gets their money back. In the marketplace, members can place a bid for the Links available or offer buy it now pricing.

This adds transparency to the system because a large portion of the lending market can always be seen. Lending limits help keep more people interested in lending due to low availability and provide a good foundation for the coin's value. As HBC moves into other areas such as point of sale, they have an opportunity to fork the coin and split pieces off including those parts which may hinder the growth of the main coin.

Lots of promise here now that HBC has been waiting patiently in the background for the kings to knock each other off. Only the spoils are left but important to stay on track so those behind you cannot win.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing more information! I'm pretty happy news! Thanks.

HBC NOW IS NUMBER ONE! MOOOOOON!   Cool Wink
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing more information! I'm pretty happy news! Thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
February 07, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Are withdrawals enabled and working properly?
February 07, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
Увaжaeмыe HBC! BAЖHЫЙ BOПPOC!
Mнoгиe лeндинг пpoгpaммы зaкpывaют cвoй лeндинг. Boт и DAVOR нoмep 1 (кaк oни этo yтвepждaют) зaкpыл cвoю лeндинг пpoгpaммy. Пoчeмy тaк пpoиcxoдит? И кaкoe бyдyщee ждeт нaшy лeндинг пpoгpaммy?
Пopa бpaть быкa зa poгa и cтaть пo нacтoящeмy нoмep 1 !!!

HBC igral haraso, u nih esti budushe, i ani uje nomer 1. Ani platit, delaiut kak abesheali, vseo harasho i po planu!   Wink
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Увaжaeмыe HBC! BAЖHЫЙ BOПPOC!
Mнoгиe лeндинг пpoгpaммы зaкpывaют cвoй лeндинг. Boт и DAVOR нoмep 1 (кaк oни этo yтвepждaют) зaкpыл cвoю лeндинг пpoгpaммy. Пoчeмy тaк пpoиcxoдит? И кaкoe бyдyщee ждeт нaшy лeндинг пpoгpaммy?
Пopa бpaть быкa зa poгa и cтaть пo нacтoящeмy нoмep 1 !!!
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
Devs pls add HBC one external exchanges and price will go up  Wink
Activity: 6
February 07, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
cool thought of with news in the personal cabinet, fine fellows, we believe in you ))
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
Please dont close the lending part like DavorCoin and Bitconnect did...

For those who dont know DavorCoin just closed their lending program this morning.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
Activity: 108
February 07, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
BTC rises from the knees Grin Grin Grin 7500$  Shocked Shocked

As well as HBC, btw Wink
should fly now ....
Activity: 110
February 07, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

As well as HBC, btw Wink
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
February 06, 2018, 11:00:55 PM
After the bitconnect fiasco any lending platform with an anonymous team behind it will have a hell of a time surviving.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
I like the description "without any fees", but what differs from those coins that use the same philosophy, ie XRB?
February 06, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
 Lending platform will definately be a boost to this project concept and acceptability in the crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: