Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 74. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey, what is the minimum threshold for investment?

$25 to enter the ICO.
Very interesting is the idea of this project.
Where can I see a schedule of conferences for the future that  i could participate?

Yes, we are planning. And when our community will be formed then ICO will launched.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Those interest rates you advertise on your OP seem somewhat unrealistic. How is that system sustainable?
The whole thing is artificial intelligence, which deals with trading, it works with a large volume of information which is only available in him in the Internet, based on analysis and the ability to keep the best order he makes, to share with their investors 25% it is not difficult, I think in a month he earns only on the arbitration of exchanges X10 ))) and more, just read the whitepaper it is nice project )

Digital assets allow to earn a lot of money. My friend trades on bitrex and earns nearly 150-200% per 10 days. He started only with some hundred dollars and he'd already increased that amount to more than $ 1k.

P.S: AI could do much more than the one person. But before normal result devs must do a lot of work...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
any bounty campaign sir ?

Please wait the announcement of the bounty of the company, it is likely to be, the budget includes 2% for the bounty of the company, remain calm ) all will good )

Hi,
Tried joining Telegram group but link is not working!
try this https://t.me/highrewardcoin_official

Why most of the coins i see is based on the lending platform only and giving higher % in returns to the investors. So what are your major efforts inorder to control the dump.?
Activity: 196
All signal traders in telegram are in panic, they are looking for new exchanges because their new client can't use signals. Also it's a ungood fact for community when exchange platform have closed registration for couple weeks....

As I see, many signal traders provide information for poloniex. And if hrc will be listed in several large exchanges, it will be amazing.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Those interest rates you advertise on your OP seem somewhat unrealistic. How is that system sustainable?
HRC should work hard and redesign its site before ICO. Spend some money on developments because investors love simple and minimalist design.

Thank you for your feedback about the site. We will take into account your recommendations!

You’re welcome. I always glad when the projects listen to the users opinion. HRS has great white paper, but site can be much more better.
HRC should work hard and redesign its site before ICO. Spend some money on developments because investors love simple and minimalist design.

Thank you for your feedback about the site. We will take into account your recommendations!

Sure!
Also you can still attract referrals and get an additional bonus. Wink
I missed this info, when and where tokens will be listed? I read somewhere about etherdelta, but can't find more exchanges.
i listen about bittrex it is seriously?

Since new users can't sign up, it's very useless listing...
I think at this moment they are expanding the infrastructure and after the 15th the registration will be opened.

All signal traders in telegram are in panic, they are looking for new exchanges because their new client can't use signals. Also it's a ungood fact for community when exchange platform have closed registration for couple weeks....
Activity: 196
I missed this info, when and where tokens will be listed? I read somewhere about etherdelta, but can't find more exchanges.

I think at this moment they are expanding the infrastructure and after the 15th the registration will be opened.

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I think in a couple af weeks, when all will be fine, it would be listed on all big exchanges!
Activity: 238
Activity: 602
Very interesting is the idea of this project.
Where can I see a schedule of conferences for the future that  i could participate?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

We have been successfully working for many years due to the development of artificial intelligence, we are ready to offer this product to a wide range of investors.
And it's not a secret to anyone that many investors participate in the ICO in order to sell their tokens when they enter the market and make a profit several times higher than the initial investment.
Our team is waiting for all investors!
will you have some arbitrage bot for users?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
As i understood you will do your own platform for trading? When we can see the demo?
i think that you have to check roadmap
As i understood you will do your own platform for trading? When we can see the demo?

According to Whitepaper, platform developing will be start in 2018, August. More specific, in November everybody can test beta trading system....
Pages:
Jump to: