Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 75. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
As i understood you will do your own platform for trading? When we can see the demo?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Robot Trading. So, they'll use our fund to trade via a bot?
We all know how effective is bot trading and how successful people have became with trading from others money.

We have been successfully working for many years due to the development of artificial intelligence, we are ready to offer this product to a wide range of investors.
And it's not a secret to anyone that many investors participate in the ICO in order to sell their tokens when they enter the market and make a profit several times higher than the initial investment.
Our team is waiting for all investors!
And artificial intelligence will have an individual approach to each client or will it be formulaic?

AI means that everything will be individually. According to your purposes, AI will offer you variety of ways to achieve your goal! Or you will be offered to choose one of AI based trading bot.

By the way, I read about one AI bot, that trade according to analized info from social and mass media. Nowadays bot creators don't know how their creation chooses which stocks to buy/sell...
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We all know how effective is bot trading and how successful people have became with trading from others money.

We have been successfully working for many years due to the development of artificial intelligence, we are ready to offer this product to a wide range of investors.
And it's not a secret to anyone that many investors participate in the ICO in order to sell their tokens when they enter the market and make a profit several times higher than the initial investment.
Our team is waiting for all investors!
Activity: 364
HRC should work hard and redesign its site before ICO. Spend some money on developments because investors love simple and minimalist design.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Registration is OPEN! Don't miss!!!
https://highrewardcoin.io

Man, don’t put another project links here please!

Check the link. This is not another project - it's the official page Highrewardcoin  Wink

O, yes, that is my telephone open in browser spam when I click those link. I think I need to install some antivirus.
Activity: 322
Activity: 26

Man, don’t put another project links here please!

Check the link. This is not another project - it's the official page Highrewardcoin  Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Activity: 574
Kuvacash.com
Hi,
Tried joining Telegram group but link is not working!
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
any bounty campaign sir ?
Whould this project hase some bounty campaigns in future?
Yes it have referal and bounty - they have 2% for the bounty campaign i just read it here https://highrewardcoin.io/#DISTRIBUTIONOFTOKENS

Thanks a lot! i am join it)
Whould this project hase some bounty campaigns in future?
Activity: 38
Reserved for Italian translation. Please contact me.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

what can i read here? why no info about your token?
this is new topic. May be TS will update it later
Merit: 111
vite

what can i read here? why no info about your token?
you have to check official documents like white paper
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 322
interesting! waiting more news
Pages:
Jump to: