Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
So i was reading into the project and it says i can get lifetime compensation, for bringing someone in i havee a twitter page just for this project! If there is no referals how are you suppose to know reached out to them
https://mobile.twitter.com/iiottelwhale
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Whats the expected price by 2022
It seems that nobody can provide such information. There are so many unknown factors in crypto. It is even impossible to say what will be in a month...
Penguin Party 🐟
Whats the expected price by 2022
Penguin Party 🐟
I just want to let if yout using an android and  you cannot see your payments in the spreadsheet, hop on a p.c you can see your payments via pc, if any of you are having that issue
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Good evening! Is it possible to change the signature now? Thank you very much!
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello,

IIOTTEL has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/iiottel/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Nice news  Smiley
Thanks!
copper member
copper member
ICO is already running 01

whether the price remains with the initial consolidated sales when the ETH is now experiencing a significant decline
The price of the I2 token is determined in dollars, as the most stable world currency. Of course, in the current case, the decline in crypto-currency market , the I2 token price has increased relative to other currencies. This is one of the advantages  of our currency in the future, it will grow steadily not following the falls and the growth of other crypto-currencies because it will be diversified by linking to many fiat currencies.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
ICO is already running 01
Months
:
Days
:
Hours
:
Minutes
whether the price remains with the initial consolidated sales when the ETH is now experiencing a significant decline
Activity: 42
How to USE Token in Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain

International company providing high-margin services, usually do not pay attention to the fee and speed of payments. If the payment is late they can easily apply to court to recover the debt. Though if the payment is only $1–2, and not often, what do we do? Then the fee become significant, and the speed and commitment of payment is critical.

Although we have alternative way. The company IIoT Telecom issues its own crypto currency I2, which will be accepted as the only one payment for Services provided by IIoT Platform. This is the same cryptocurrency, from which company plans to get financing from the ICO (initial coin offering)..

https://medium.com/@iiottel/how-to-use-token-in-industrial-internet-of-things-on-blockchain-9d7cc5bb7419 
Penguin Party 🐟

Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
[/quote]
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.
[/quote]

Please leave ccex alone. High listing fee + broken chain + no trader there it will not help the coin price.. please pick another like binance or bittrex. Or even cryptopia will help.
[/quote]
Agreed 100% and thats where the investers are as well
Penguin Party 🐟
OP, I have been following this project from very nearby (as you probably know). I think this might be huge and (r)evolve IoT/IIoT, making it cheaper, simpler to use and using A LOT less energy, thus also making it a lot more environment-friendly.

However, if I may say so, although I know the Industries will be a very important player in this project, I think it would be very useful to explain on this forum not only in easily understandable language, but also in only a few lines, what exactly the use, the idea and the ambition of the project is.

This forum is flooded with newbies and juniors looking for interesting opportunities to invest and/or speculate, who are missing out on this impressive project, because their attention span is not longer than 20 seconds.

And I think a lot of the more serious investors and readers on this forum could be interested in the project too, and a short introduction could awaken their curiosity. Because if this one breaks through, you will have a hell of a giant company Smiley and there could be many crying for having missed out on this project.

Well, that's just my modest opinion!

Again, all the best for IIoT.tel! I am supporting Smiley
Thanks I do i agree say more with less luckily my brother understands it and explained it to me, but i just wanted to add my opinion, alot of people will look past if you cant catch them in the first 3 sentences!!!!
Penguin Party 🐟
So does that mean we will start recieving payments within next week or so'or next month
Activity: 124
This is a very well established project involved in the Internet Industry on Blockchain. always give innovation that is different from others.
I am sure the project is successful and good for the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello
As far as I know, in the case of IIoT-devices any extraneous interference in the infrastructure of the enterprise can provoke a real catastrophe, so taking care of safety is critically important. How seriously is the security issue in your project?
Thanks
copper member
The Company's objective IIOTTEL is to profit through the Service
The Internet industry of all things in the global marketplace. Capture no less
of 0.0022% of the global Internet market share. very interesting and how the level of security and market strategy ... Huh
Hi!
These are the usual calculations when planning a business. More details can be found in our business plan document.
copper member
I hope this project can be known by the public. and can be a future ico, come join and invest your money to IIOTTEL project.. visit: IIOTTEL.IO for more information, Thanks

IIOT.tel
copper member
Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.

Please leave ccex alone. High listing fee + broken chain + no trader there it will not help the coin price.. please pick another like binance or bittrex. Or even cryptopia will help.
Thanks for the info! Be sure to consider.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I hope this project can be known by the public. and can be a future ico, come join and invest your money to IIOTTEL project.. visit: IIOTTEL.IO for more information, Thanks
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
Hi!

Pages:
Jump to: