Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 5. (Read 1618 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
if the signature campaign participants are still jr.member obliged to always ask / post the question 5 times on the main thread IIOTTEL?
Yes, but if you do much more than 10 posts a week in  in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section, then this is not necessary. Sorry, but I don't understand why your signature does not correctly display links? Error in our signature code, or do you incorrectly get the signature code?
May I also ask what happened to other participants in the spreadsheet which also includes me because I found out that we are removed from the spreadsheet? Is there any problem regarding some on campaign members? please let me know. Thanks.
Hello!
No, you are not deleted. But you did not make posts in the week of 19-25. Under the terms of participation, you must do at least 10 posts a week.
So if I can make successful post in this week then I can be listed again in the spreadsheet?
Yes, of course.
Activity: 42
How big is Industrial IoT on Blockchain?

https://iiot.tel/blog/how-big-iiot
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
if the signature campaign participants are still jr.member obliged to always ask / post the question 5 times on the main thread IIOTTEL?
Yes, but if you do much more than 10 posts a week in  in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section, then this is not necessary. Sorry, but I don't understand why your signature does not correctly display links? Error in our signature code, or do you incorrectly get the signature code?
May I also ask what happened to other participants in the spreadsheet which also includes me because I found out that we are removed from the spreadsheet? Is there any problem regarding some on campaign members? please let me know. Thanks.
Hello!
No, you are not deleted. But you did not make posts in the week of 19-25. Under the terms of participation, you must do at least 10 posts a week.
So if I can make successful post in this week then I can be listed again in the spreadsheet?
copper member
Hello!
copper member
Activity: 182
copper member
What share of the market will IIOTTEL put on? Will IIOTTEL be the top currency?
Hi!
Thank you for asking!
IIOTTEL does not have a goal to become a top cryptocurrency, but I2 will provide an opportunity for easy and quick access to decentralized IIoT Platform infrastructure around the world. Any person or organization will be able to buy I2 tokens from and use the part of the IIoT Platform network  capacity.
copper member
Interesting project. In which exchanges do you think the token will be listed at the end of ICO?
Hi!
To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin. Almost on all exchanges, the token listing now begins after the voting of the interested traders. Therefore, your support is required.
Thank you for your question!
copper member
Activity: 364
What share of the market will IIOTTEL put on? Will IIOTTEL be the top currency?
Activity: 560
Interesting project. In which exchanges do you think the token will be listed at the end of ICO?
copper member
sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
Will it end in terms of forum time or pacific standard time? Just asking so I can know what will be the output of the ICO campaign later.
At 12:00 GMT :-)
sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
Will it end in terms of forum time or pacific standard time? Just asking so I can know what will be the output of the ICO campaign later.
Activity: 182
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
ok dev, thank you very much for telling me, hopefully at least i can help develop this project
copper member
Are you trying to expand this project worldwide? If "yes",which countries are you trying to expand this project?
I wish for your continuous success in this project.
First of all, we plan to deploy services in the countries of Europe, Brazil and in Russia. But it does not matter. The demand for IIoT in these countries is reported by PwC forecasts. Access to the platform will be around the world.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Are you trying to expand this project worldwide? If "yes",which countries are you trying to expand this project?
I wish for your continuous success in this project.
You can get 100% Bonus till February 28. Then it will decrease. Hurry UP!
Pages:
Jump to: