Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 1618 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/iiot-18342 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
a very good project, first thank you for accepting me join this project campaign, I hope this project is more successful and prospect is clear in the future.
so true
I think this project is very good & potentially big.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
This is a great and promising project, but it need more exposure and publicity. Kindly post on all ICO and cryptocurrency related website. Do some press release and keep your social media up-to-date
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
So im new to ico's so once i get my stakes when can i sell them, and ive been reading the whitepaper, this is a beutiful project
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
when im reading the white paper of this project.. this one is quite good.. the concept of this platform is also nice.. looking forward on your success..  to the team great job.. goodluck..
copper member
Activity: 84
I just seen i have to make atleast 5 posts in the main anne thread ive been with campaigne almost 2 weeks......
Yes, this will make you more powerful and help you learn more about our project. Visiting this thread also allows you to recognize all the news most quickly.
Of course, posts must comply with the rules of the bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284373  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-1042324
copper member
In the page explaining bounty campaign, it said “
Users with a status no lower than Junior Member at BitcoinTalk.org can join Signature Campaign”, but also shows signiture for newbies. Does this campaign apply to newbies too?
Nothing prevents the newbie from signing then increasing his status and becoming a full participant.
IIoT Telecom develops Smart cities using IIoT and Cryptocurrency

Smart cities offer a wide range of benefits, from cost savings to livability, safety and security, resilience, and sustainability. However, the positive impact on economic development is another critical benefit. On one hand, economic development should be seen as sitting at the top of a hierarchy of benefits. On the other hand, economic criteria only represent hard benefits, not taking into account the many soft benefits related to citizen involvement, convenience, and overall satisfaction.

https://medium.com/@iiottel/iiot-telecom-develops-smart-cities-using-iiot-and-cryptocurrency-530740fa5b9e
Penguin Party 🐟
I just seen i have to make atleast 5 posts in the main anne thread ive been with campaigne almost 2 weeks......
Activity: 52
In the page explaining bounty campaign, it said “
Users with a status no lower than Junior Member at BitcoinTalk.org can join Signature Campaign”, but also shows signiture for newbies. Does this campaign apply to newbies too?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain ANN thread is translated into German! Please, join discussions by this link
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain ANN thread is translated into Polish! Please, join discussions by this link
Penguin Party 🐟
Wonderfuly loooking project glad to be a part of it
copper member
So does that mean ill start getting my bounty tokens in may
The bounties will be paid within 20 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Penguin Party 🐟
So does that mean ill start getting my bounty tokens in may
copper member
Participants in the bounty campaign are required!

1 200 000 I2 tokens ($120,000 USD) allocated within the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Join!
Activity: 12

This is a project that integrates everything you use and touch in everyday life.
Activity: 182
I'm sure the project is definitely good, there's no doubt in it, but is this possible this campaign for sure? hopefully true and trustworthy. thank's.
Pages:
Jump to: