Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 1618 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
Activity: 182
sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
copper member
What is the difference between IoT (Internet of Things) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). Is it only about industrial application or there is another difference?
Hi!
The Industrial Internet of Things is a large part of the Internet of Things, providing services for industrial enterprises, agricultural enterprises, municipal services, etc. Read more about
Thank you!
DCB
Activity: 14
quite an interesting project in my opinion, and an excellent idea
copper member
sorry dev when will the spreadsheet be updated? seems to have passed the third week.
The end of the week is Sunday, 23.59 pm, according to the Forum time. Spreadsheet be updated after.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
100% bonus? People need to get in quick its, going to revolutionize exActly how things  work with the internet of blockchain
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
What is the difference between IoT (Internet of Things) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). Is it only about industrial application or there is another difference?
Activity: 182
sorry dev when will the spreadsheet be updated? seems to have passed the third week.
copper member
What about new partners?
We are open for cooperation!
Activity: 42
You are welcome
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
A very good project because it brings an Internet industry with Blockchain technology we know now all connected to the world of the internet both in daily life especially for financial transactions require a secure and fast internet network, I am sure this project will work and attracting many investors because Industrial Internet-based Blockchain Technology is very important and useful for the future.
Activity: 87
What about new partners?
IIoT Telecom has presented new concept of Industrial IoT on Blockchain

The Industrial Internet of Things is a large part of the Internet of Things, providing services for industrial enterprises, agricultural enterprises, municipal services, etc. The Industrial Internet of Things is a multilevel system that includes sensors and controllers installed on the nodes, which are aggregated on the IIoT Platform. This is the transmission scope of the collected data and its visualization, powerful analytical tools of interpretation of the received information and many other components.

https://medium.com/@iiottel/iiot-telecom-has-presented-new-concept-of-industrial-iot-on-blockchain-b19a5979c147
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I must say the project sounds great particularly for those of us that are enthusiastic about internet of thing and blockchain. I believe a synergy between these two separate tech innovations will create more value for humanity. Hope you guys put in more effort to make your project achieve its goal. Wish you luck dev team.
Penguin Party 🐟
The roadmap is looking absolutely amazing
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
Penguin Party 🐟
So how much will one token be worth per usd, and live awesome
Pre-ICO Live! Harry UP! The bonus is starting to decrease on Wednesday. Now it = 100%!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Penguin Party 🐟
Has anyone recieved there payments via the eignature campaign, and if so is there any exchanges trading, whats the expected starting price pertoken
This is a very interesting question. The reserved for Signature Campaign I2 tokens equal of $60,000 USD will be divided steaks between 21 participants. Count yourself how much it will be.

Ok so when should i start seeing my payments do you think and you never replied about my ether wallet if not here it is 0x09193aDc4D3AeF4dfB4370ddD79b6E20C66Ec167
Pages:
Jump to: