Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 1618 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I participate in signatures and facebook
copper member
Activity: 84
Has anyone recieved there payments via the eignature campaign, and if so is there any exchanges trading, whats the expected starting price pertoken
This is a very interesting question. The reserved for Signature Campaign I2 tokens equal of $60,000 USD will be divided steaks between 21 participants. Count yourself how much it will be.
Activity: 42
Industrial Internet of Things Telecom (IIOT Telecom) company starts token Pre-sale Today!

It's a part of the Industrial Internet of Things on the Blockchain project.

This project is one of the most useful in CryptoWorld  at the moment.

The first implementation is IIoT Platform decentralized by EOS technology and the LoRaWAN wireless networks for  the Industrial IoT.

You can get  +100% Bonus!
copper member
You can buy I2 Coin using ETH address pointed on front page iiot.tel. It is working with smart contract and you will receive I2 coin automatically

this is totally not correct
the easies way for me is to go to bestchange and pay using visa card for ETH, which will be directly transferred to your ETH wallet.

so what will I get then? nothing.

the other question was - how much should I pay?
Hi!
You are absolutely right!
Transfer Ethereum only from your personal Ethereum Wallet. After buying the I2 tokens will be listed in your Ethereum wallet.
This is a special section in the FAQ on our site How to buy I2 token?      

You can transfer any amount from 0.1 Eth, but the percentage of gas will be large. Therefore it is recommended from 1 ETH.
Thank you!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Has anyone recieved there payments via the eignature campaign, and if so is there any exchanges trading, whats the expected starting price pertoken
Activity: 12
You can buy I2 Coin using ETH address pointed on front page iiot.tel. It is working with smart contract and you will receive I2 coin automatically

this is totally not correct
the easies way for me is to go to bestchange and pay using visa card for ETH, which will be directly transferred to your ETH wallet.

so what will I get then? nothing.

the other question was - how much should I pay?
This is promising actually. Hope you'll be alright!

just have to wait and see, it looks very promising though

yep. very "promising".
Penguin Party 🐟
Yes i did see somethingbabout bounty payments this weekendbwe will just have to wait and see, it looks very promising though
The issue will be fixed soon. You can send and get I2 in manual mode
How much eth shoud I spend?
And how I get I2 then?
Activity: 14
This is promising actually. Hope you'll be alright!
The issue will be fixed soon. You can send and get I2 in manual mode
> id like to join in it

did you pay anything?
they stopped ico "for security reason"
Activity: 112
 i hope this project is more successful and prospect is clear in the future,found very good project,id like to join in it Smiley
copper member
Users with lower junior or junior status should at least do at least
5 posts or questions per week on the main thread

I do not understand what these words are, whether this should be done, because I see in the main thread no one writes questions from the participants ..
explanation please .. ??
Because the first week I can not risk this signature campaign.
That's all right. Unfortunately not everyone understood this. We accept newbies into the campaign in the hope that they will be active and quickly improve their status. This will also support our thread. See your rewards. Thank you!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

I do not understand what these words are, whether this should be done, because I see in the main thread no one writes questions from the participants ..
explanation please .. ??
Yes me too, I need to fully understand this and does this also count with 10 posts per week for the duration of the campaign? Because I know we must make at least 50 post or questions during the ICO, so doing at least 5 post or question in the main ann thread in a week also count with 10 posts per week?
Activity: 103

explanation please .. ??
PRE-ICO starts tommorow!
Penguin Party 🐟
Yes very promising looking, they got my vote, get in whiles its cheap, lets all make monry
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I'll put everything on this project and go full support, after reading everything about this project I'll look forward on its progress. This is really a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: