Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
The Company's objective IIOTTEL is to profit through the Service
The Internet industry of all things in the global marketplace. Capture no less
of 0.0022% of the global Internet market share. very interesting and how the level of security and market strategy ... Huh
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have gone through your website and it is very nice Project and I want to know are you guys focusing on medical industry or not...?
Hi!
No, the medical topic has not yet been considered. This is a very specific and complex part of IIoT.
Activity: 42
Are there any restrictions on the amount to receive lifetime compensation for the reduced client?

No, it's just depended of you
Activity: 168
Are there any restrictions on the amount to receive lifetime compensation for the reduced client?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Does also the mobile app is frequently updated realtime in monitoring the services?
copper member
I want to buy ICO, do I need to conduct KYC? and how does it work with papers?
KYC not required now.
copper member
Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.

no one can promise which exchange can list your coin. no one.
if any team promise ,that means it's scamer. trust me.
It's true. Almost on all exchanges, the token listing now begins after the voting of the interested traders. Therefore, support of community is required.
Thank you for your question!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want to buy ICO, do I need to conduct KYC? and how does it work with papers?
Activity: 8
Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.

no one can promise which exchange can list your coin. no one.
if any team promise ,that means it's scamer. trust me.
whats the difference between this project and iota and other iot projects

https://iiot.tel/blog/what%E2%80%99s-difference
Smart, smart, smart… Not enough? Everybody can earns in Crypto just using Industrial IoT Services

Services of the Industrial Internet of Things

The Industrial Internet of Things occupies a substantial part of the Internet of Things, intended to provide services to industrial enterprises, agricultural enterprises, city services, etc. What are the services of the Industrial Internet of Things? They come in a great variety, mainly for business customers (B2B). In what follows, we discuss the most interesting ones.

https://iiot.tel/blog/smart-smart-smart
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
whats the difference between this project and iota and other iot projects

I've come to understand that this project focuses (not exclusively but for a large part) on industrial players, like farmers, cities, parking companies, electricity-gas-water services and so on.
copper member
Hi!
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
copper member
Hello, it's a great idea, but i have a question: how the project will work with obsolete - low quality mobils and computers?
The question is not entirely clear. Can you explain?  The project does not intend to use obsolete low quality mobile. LPWAN is a new standard only 3 years old.
Activity: 22
Seems interesting project as nobody has touched this area. Right now, i don't have any question. Just only want to say best of luck for the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Hello, it's a great idea, but i have a question: how the project will work with obsolete - low quality mobils and computers?
copper member
I am trying to understand this project,hoping this project has its own advantages in the internet field.
Can help our performance in finding important information and make it easier to develop knowledge.
This project aims to introduce the Industrial Internet of things everywhere. Access to the infrastructure of the wireless network LoRaWAN and a specialized IIoT Platform will be provided by crypto and powered by BlockChain.
Activity: 163
I am trying to understand this project,hoping this project has its own advantages in the internet field.
Can help our performance in finding important information and make it easier to develop knowledge.
copper member
Your jr signature code problems, I put on after the show is not the same, you may need to update your code
There is not code problem. The Forum rules not allowed links in J.member signatures.  Cry  
Pages:
Jump to: