Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 10. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
INSCOIN FOR KNOX - An interesting and promising project. Your project will become one of the first insurance companies that can unite the real world with digital using the Blochchchine technology. We are waiting for its implementation!
Activity: 84

I think this is a great project, INS will be very developed in the future, a strong team and the development community will help a lot for that.
brand new
Activity: 0
INSCOIN is a very interesting and promising project in the field of insurance. A strong result-oriented team. Simple and user-friendly website interface.
Activity: 1
real project for everyone, I am sure this project will be suses and have an attractive price, follow this project
Activity: 294
The vision of this project is very interesting, good idea, accessible goal, nice progress, I think everything will be great with these project!. Its goal is the transformation of traditional insurance policies bringing it into smart contracts. The integration of blockchain technology will enable a non-falsification of documents, transparency, security or an overall decentralization of the whole insurance system.
brand new
hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
A INSCOIN VEIO COM  TUDO UMA DAS MELHORES E MAIS COMPLETAS DO RAMO DE TECNOLIA DIGITAL CONVIDO A TODOS QUE QUEREM FAZER UM GRANDE INVESTIMENTO PARA O FUTORO A ESTAR INVESTINDO NA IMENSA INSCOIN COM MUITA COISA AINDA PARA MELHORAR O NOSSO FUTURO .
Activity: 1
gran proyecto, descentralizado, invierta seguro, tendrá mucho valor en el tiempo. los invito
Activity: 201
Hello! I have read the project. I generally very sensitive to insurance as I work in this field. Our company has repeatedly been accused of fraud because of some ridiculous mistakes. As a result, people insurers were without payments, and our company lost reputation and customers. I am delighted with the idea of the KNOX project. The insurance company is using the blockchain Is a revolution in the field of insurance. Everything is transparent, safe and fast! No chance of running into a fake plus real-time monitoring of work! That's what we're missing right now. And the project covers the interests of both insurers and insurers and even brokers. I have high hopes for the KNOX project. The team has a lot of work ahead, good luck!
brand new
The inscoin project is more than a project.
sounds nice for the big future of blockchain and crypto
lets see what we got

This protect is pretty awesomeeeee
Activity: 7
Cool. real project for everyone, I am sure this project will be suses and have an attractive price, follow this project
Activity: 4

hello good afternoon friends from the [Suspicious link removed]munity. I wanted to thank you for the incorporation that I am given to the project. hoping that all this organized work is fluid and participatory for a better understanding of the communities.
also mentioning the information and advertising media that is given to the project using social media means and the participation that is given to it. also mentioning the updated blockchain information for bitcoin and ethereum for future investments to the blockchain work project.
I must mention that this prestigious company the opportunity to scale specific goals. For a better fuidez of this system of work. also the information of cryptocurrencies and price manipulation for a better solidity. for the benefit of the community of this project. thanks for the inclusion to this work project.
Activity: 2
hello friends of the blockchain is for me a pleasure to be working with this technological network of opportunities for the realization of new projects, blockchain is a network where we will be nourished by the experiences of this technological world and we will be able to realize our goals as a community.
It is good to emphasize that the participation and the constancy of work make the participants of the same grow as a company. where the investments will be productive for the btcoin flow taking into account the benefit of the communities according to the work performance, as well as investments such as airdrop. already the technological system benefits us for the realization of projects and the activation of the same
as long as the flow of information through social networks is managed for a greater increase of benefits for the blockchain system, it seems to me very interesting, thank you very much
brand new
Good morning blockchain. I thank you in advance for the inclusion that I was given to this project. I would like to comment that I am pleased to be here and be able to share with you the work project. With the work system and the publicity that is given to the project using the management of social networks with the best technology that is presented to the community in order to develop the broad approach of the blockchain entrepreneur system. and your investments. bitcoin and ethereum. Thanks to these projects we will dedicate ourselves to the best technology. Contribute to the company and its work systems to have a better vision of the future of the blockchain system for the benefits of current and future projects.
Good concept. The blockchain is not just limited to the financial system; instead, it is a great solution for almost any platform or product that requires trust, such as insurance.
brand new

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.

brand new
Good morning to all of the productive people of this virtual media. I can say that I am grateful for which I was included in the blockchain projects, I see a productive and vibrant future full of emotions. which we must share as partners that will allow us to see with a clear and precise optics to the concrete projects using new technological projects for the advances of bitcoin airdrop.
It will allow us to make exchanges of knowledge for the advertising and marketing flows for the benefits of the communities of the project system in execution, we can mention ethereum networks that allow the creations of other networks taking into account the investments that are added to the system of analyzed project for our benefit as a company and the goals we have in common and the direction we should take in the future. I must thank you for the impopulation of upcoming projects. Thank you
Activity: 196
I hope what is planned in whitepaper can run smoothly as expected. In order for whitepaper made into a guide for investors or all who are involved in it. good luck to the board! And do not forget to be happy Smiley
Merit: 103
The idea of combining the real world with the digital world using Blockchain technology will really revolutionize insurance!
I would like to wish you success in your road map.
Activity: 14
I will support it,I believe that such a good project,   project will be a great success  I wish you to do well on y :our roadmap.   Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: