Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 6. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Insurance through the use of smart contracts can have a great future. Now all insurance brokers take absolutely huge commissions, they can reach the figure of 30%. In addition, even if the insured event is recognized, and you have a policy - no one is in a hurry to pay a refund. Smart contracts will change this.

All right. But to make a unified system in many countries will be thwarted by regulation. Still have to cooperate with local insurance companies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Insurance through the use of smart contracts can have a great future. Now all insurance brokers take absolutely huge commissions, they can reach the figure of 30%. In addition, even if the insured event is recognized, and you have a policy - no one is in a hurry to pay a refund. Smart contracts will change this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
INSCOIN is a blockchain-based insurance company, an innovative project and certainly will be many investors who will join in the project,

It could be since this project is focusing on future purposes. INSCOIN is one of a kind project that are looking for the capacity of the welfare of the people they thigh up to Insurance Company wherein many invested for their future holds. This is quite interesting actually.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Knox insurance policies will evolve to become fully automated and eliminate any possibility of conflict of interest between the parties involved. Insurance companies will be established in Lisbon, Dubai and the Bermuda Islands, to allow Knox insurance to operate in different legislations and allow a token economy on a global scale.
Activity: 182
The KNOX project will provide the creation of the first insurance company which will merge the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, thereby creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I present to You the best project of the year! The best team with the best product in the world! The guys adopt the best technologies in the blockchain. I will watch and participate in the life of the company! I advise everyone to study and participate in ICO!
Activity: 266
Thanks to the platform developed by knox insurance, the policies will evolve to become fully automated and eliminate any possibility of conflict of interest between the parties involved. Insurance companies will be established in Lisbon, Dubai and the Bermuda Islands, to allow Knox insurance to operate in different legislations and allow a token economy on a global scale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
INSCOIN is a blockchain-based insurance company, an innovative project and certainly will be many investors who will join in the project,
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
This is a project that will mngusung friend INSURANSI.ne is a very good concept because in this era of many people have now menganguransikan they have. and asuransu already needed by everyone for a good future. i note this project skyrocketed a lot of support flow , hopefully inscoin project can continue to run in accordance with expectations and can give good results

projects that give many benefits for his future, hopefully his future will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve its success with ease and maximum.
i hope so
Knox, is the first insurance-based Blockchain technology, which will create the most efficient and sophisticated structure in the sector, to find solutions to certification and anti-counterfeit insurance policy issues.
Activity: 249
This is a project that will mngusung friend INSURANSI.ne is a very good concept because in this era of many people have now menganguransikan they have. and asuransu already needed by everyone for a good future. i note this project skyrocketed a lot of support flow , hopefully inscoin project can continue to run in accordance with expectations and can give good results

projects that give many benefits for his future, hopefully his future will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve its success with ease and maximum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The future of the industry is blockchain technology which helps in strengthening unique services for the people of the insurance industry. Adjusting to the current needs of the insurance industry, as well as, bringing new changes to the market are the goals of the platform. I think that people will sooner realize the advantages of the platform and the technology behind it. Once the process of adoption takes place in the market, we can analyze and improve the situation of this new framework presented by the platform. The age of paper is over, and smart contracts are going to weed out all the complexities and ambiguities in the insurance ecosystem.
In an increasing number of cryptocurrencies using blockchain technology, solves the fundamental problem of creating a trustless network where participants can consider a valid transaction. The INSCOIN FOR KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using blockchain technology.
Activity: 14
Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your plan.
A rather interesting idea, judicious approach, really good business!
Activity: 518
INSCOIN is a project that brings the insurance company based blockchain, an innovative project and certainly will be many investors who will join in the project
we certainly look forward to the best for this project, hopefully the team will always be incentive to promote this project so that what our expectations all can be realized, this project will be able to run smoothly with many investors who join, success for the future of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
what happened to you guys?! where is the activity in social networks? do you fulfill your obligations for the community?  Huh
Activity: 1
thank the core team had a good project. But speaking of real success is in my opinion. The project must ensure high security and unlimited to attract large investors.
Activity: 126
My belief for this project is such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team. Its best project. And profitable. The project is a very professional project. The future  go to moon soon
Activity: 378
INSCOIN is a project that brings the insurance company based blockchain, an innovative project and certainly will be many investors who will join in the project
Activity: 41
I like the idea of this project and I think it will make life easier for many people. I want you to do well on your roadmap.
Activity: 1
Very Nice  project - Innovate Insurance About
  This project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the
most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. I hope I can join this for long time to spend more
Pages:
Jump to: