Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 9. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
about InsCoin Project: I feel this is a great project, creative, with a thorough investment in technology and a very good foundation for future data. It can be said that this is a leap in data encryption technology, enabling the industry to develop comprehensively. Accompanied with the development of world technology, InsCoin Project promises to bring people more interesting experiences and more benefits and more in the future.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I hope that this project will justify waiting and will show good results! Good luck to the team! I will follow the project even now, when the cryptomir in decline, I pin my hopes on this project
brand new
Activity: 0
i think it is nice project
I was wondering when an insurance coin would launch, lo and behold! It's finally here. What concered me was the technicals, how would an insurance company work on a blockchain? What are the laws it's subjected to? These guys seem to have it figured out. Can't wait to see how this one turns out
Activity: 12
i think it is nice project
I was wondering when an insurance coin would launch, lo and behold! It's finally here. What concered me was the technicals, how would an insurance company work on a blockchain? What are the laws it's subjected to? These guys seem to have it figured out. Can't wait to see how this one turns out
Activity: 14
Parece ser um projeto muito interessante Este é um projeto que pode se beneficiar muito, espero que este projeto seja bem sucedido e continue a crescer Projeto muito promissor Estou feliz por fazer parte do projeto Desejo que o projeto atinja os objetivos desejados
Activity: 2
Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!  Grin
Activity: 12
                                   It will be really an amazing how the project deal with the different kind of regulations around the world. I hope they will definitely put the more value to the industry and revolutionize the sector by their unique concept.
Activity: 41
I Glad to join this project.. I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us & very strong team and the development community will help a lot for that...
Activity: 2
Blockchain here, blockchain there. When i first time saw this site i thougt- can this really be something? After reading whitepaper and studing your Twitter and YouTube i little by little realized THIS IS AWESOME! Still with many problems to solve like jurisdiction in different parts of the country, not talking about international. So what is the key of success? Is it the blockchain itself, which does it difficult for hackers or it the whole packet that INSCOIN reprecents? I don´t know but have to say, here really is the future, if only the keys are found.
Really, really hope INSCOIN has found these keys to future!
I wish INSCOIN to be something we all remember now and forever!
Activity: 7
Activity: 16
Lam cac nhiem vu tren https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop?
Kiem 100 INSC mot cach don gian!

Yeu cau:
1. tai khoan telegram
2. tai khoan twitter
3. Tai khoan Youtube.
4. Dang ki theo lien ket http://my.inscoin.co/register?ref=73926
5. Xacs minh tai khoan
6. Thuc hien cac nhiem vu theo muc Airdrop
7. Lam them nhieu vu tren bitcointalk

Thank you!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The project site looks well coordinated with the content of project analysis well detailed in it. I will say here that it is a project worth going for as an investment choice for this year while we await the market restoration too. I wish the Team success as they pursue the project to fruition.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
good project for virtual coins
Token Price
1 ETH = 5000 INSC
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Nice project for the future , Go to the moon with great idea, good luck team, hope team successflly with this project, good luck team #Inscoin
Activity: 5
INSCOIN, the first Blockchain Insurance Company.
Blockchain here, blockchain there. When i first time saw this site i thougt- can this really be something? After reading whitepaper and studing your Twitter and YouTube i little by little realized THIS IS AWESOME! Still with many problems to solve like jurisdiction in different parts of the country, not talking about international. So what is the key of success? Is it the blockchain itself, which does it difficult for hackers or it the whole packet that INSCOIN reprecents? I don´t know but have to say, here really is the future, if only the keys are found.
Really, really hope INSCOIN has found these keys to future!
I wish INSCOIN to be something we all remember now and forever!
Activity: 62
Get 100 INSC COIN:

Web: http://my.inscoin.co/register?ref=73458

Round 1 (from 2018-06-5 to 2018-07-01)

Step by step:

1. Go to http://my.inscoin.co/register?ref=73458

2. Register 1 acc

3. Login https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

4. Click airdrop and stack:

SOCIAL                ACTIONS                FREE TOKENS   
TELEGRAM                Join our Channel        12 INSC   
TWITTER                 Follow us                 8 INSC   
TWITTER                 Retweet + Like         8 INSC   
STEEMIT             Follow + UpVote + Comment   7 INSC   
REDDIT              Subreddit Subscription   7INSC   
YOUTUBE                  Like our channe  l   8 INSC   

5. Works: BitcoinTalk Task - Reward 15 INSC
Thanks
Activity: 34
This is the first time I encounter a project like this, Insurance. The project looks promising and has a large community. If you are looking for a great ICO, this is it guys! Let's support the project! Do not miss the opportunity!
Activity: 8
the idea of INS insurance in the cryptoworld is definately very good because we do such projects around and if the project can gain the trust of the community member which am sure is not a problem as long as the developer remain commited to the goal and road of the project definately nothing should stop the project from attaining greater height
Pages:
Jump to: