Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 8. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Like a fortunate for cryptocurrency investors , inscoin will manage our cryptocurrency trader and bring more success for all who will invest on it , so it is our chance to be eligible for profit. The great project ##/ forever inscoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
INSCOIN has a great innovation. I like the idea of combining the insurance with blockchain technology. The insurance industry is old in industry. And I am sure, INSCOIN will get more attention from the people. Well done team, really nice job.
Activity: 3
Website is cleanly clear and concise with detailed descriptions and steps to claim the Airdrop bounty. I am awaiting KYC verfication before I can purchase some coins so will update once processed.
Activity: 2
The inscoin project is on insurance business using block chain. This idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute. This protect is wonderful.
Activity: 29
This is a new and promising project, I believe that over time it will gain a lot of credibility and will value enough. I look forward to the next steps and hope to be part of this project, watching the news and sharing the information
Activity: 252
inscoin The goal of KNOX is to reach, by exploiting the blockchain, a decentralization of
the whole insurance system. Decentralization means the transformation of
traditional insurance policies from paper into smart contracts.

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting  project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many  plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success
Activity: 9
Excelente projeto, mas não achei o link do facebook...

Excelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projetExcelente projet
Activity: 5
The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute. This protect is great
Activity: 38

Participe do lançamento desse ICO que vai alem de te dá uma oportunidade de se destacar com airdrops, vai também promover uma revolução no sistema de moedas digitais e irá fazer você aprender como se usar da melhor forma possível  os conhecimentos sobre ele. Todos estão recebendo ótimas recompensas por usa-los, participe você também dessa evolução.
Activity: 103
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
I think it is very important because to look for information that is very important to determine whether or not one of the policies that this project gives to investors like us!
Activity: 11
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Activity: 17
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the
community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time.
Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Good luck for project!
Activity: 25
good project! decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and etc... looks very huge scale. and team have a lot of experience with block chain past time. with a promising future. Though it is in its nascent stage it'll surely develop into something much bigger. Best wishes to the tea
I am happy to be part of the project I wish the project to achieve the desired goals
Activity: 9
UM EXCELENTE PROJETO QUE PASSA CONFIANÇA E TRANSPARÊNCIA, ESTOU ANSIOSO PARA O SEU DESENVOLVIMENTO, NÃO PERCA TEMPO E JUNTE-SE E DIVULGUE ESSE PROJETO QUE COM CERTEZA SERÁ DE GRANDE SUCESSO!!
Activity: 37
Magnifico Projeto, com transparência e com inovação na blockchain, com uma equipe estruturada visando o sucesso no mercado, feliz em fazer parte deste ramo. Não perca essa oportunidade de participar deste Airdrop.   
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
a very good project, in which there are great people who are very friendly to everyone, keep supporting this project to go to the moon
Activity: 2
Participe do lançamento dessa ICO,  InsCoin Project,  uma otima oportunidade de se lucrar com airdrops, e aprender como se usa os mesmos, estamos recebendo ótimas reconpensas por usa-los, participe você também...
Activity: 1
In this moment, have many Insurance Industry and company. But this InsCoin project use Blockchain technology and smart contracts, This very good choice for invest.
Can trust Team work with special technical software experience and marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: