Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 7. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
a mature concept also from the team and developers create INSCOIN project appears to be very beneficial for the future, in which their sales add more in the near future is already quite a lot of
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I present to You the best project of the year - INSCOIN! The best team with the best product in the world! The guys adopt the best technologies in the blockchain. I will watch and participate in the life of the company! I advise everyone to study and participate in ICO!
Activity: 17
Insurance always was and is a customer based business. By bringing more secure blockchain bases contracts customers probably come earlier to these companies !!
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Great idea and looks very good . I'm a little confused by the negative confidence of the Creator forum thread . Good luck to the ICO development team .
Activity: 46
INS coin project is a project designed in such a way that it will boost the insurance industry.Great team with top leaders in this platform. Of the undoubted advantages, already running its own exchange, an interesting bounty program. In General, the project inspires confidence.believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team.
Activity: 896
First time I see an insurance business build using blockchain and they also have a good concept for achieving success. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I wish to continue with your project as long as I can.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is really great opportunity to all users of inscoin. Also this is first insurance company using block chain technology. Great team with top leaders in this platform. Future is bright of your company I'm happy to join with you. Thx and Regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think this is very good, and the development of ins coin network project is very fast spread, and many investors have participated in the coin ins project, hopefully the ins coin project can reach the harcap,
and I am sure during the sale of ico no problem, because the teams are very experienced in dealing with problems and themes are able to solve it all
Activity: 163
This project aims to be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.

It will be really handy for customers and consumers because it will use smart contracts.

The smart contract prevents the diffusion of fraudulent insurance policies because it is the same system that will issue them after receiving payment!
I can't wait to be a part of Inscoin community.
Good luck to team from Vietnam.
Activity: 7
I like this new project, we all need about the insurance and security, i hope this gets very high!!!
Activity: 148
This is a new and promising project, I believe that over time it will gain a lot of credibility and will value enough. I look forward to the next steps and hope to be part of this project, watching the news and sharing the information
And gain knowledge. I hope it is real
Activity: 70
Its really promising project and good worth the main thing of the project is insurnace that need of every one so wish you all the best for you future
Activity: 5
VERY GOOD THID IS GOOD JOB  INSCOIN has a great innovation
Activity: 7
This is the Good Project. I saw this project and it attracted my attention. This idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting  project, wish you success
Activity: 154
this is a project that I believe will be successful and growing rapidly in its business. I believe and believe in this project.
I am ready to support in the course of this project.
Activity: 5
Insurance is one of the most suitable areas for blockchain applications because of insurance, from sales, insurance, investigation, reporting, damage, pre-repair, repairs, and repairs, to the delivery of insured vehicles. These can all be driven by blockchains, making the data transparent and unchangeable, making the insured more reassured.
Activity: 61
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

insurance things are necessary, and in the digital world I agree Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Very interesting and perpektivny project. Thank you for such a devoted attitude to your cause, as well as to the crypto community.
Activity: 8
Very good project, I hope that very sure and success, until today had not seen an insurance proposal that involved crypto currencies
Congratulations for the initiative and the bright future is right, let's move on.

Pages:
Jump to: