Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 5. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The KNOX Project uses Blockchain technology, to create the most efficient and sophisticated structure in the insurance sector, to find solutions to certification and anti-counterfeit insurance policy issues. With smart contracts, the spread of fake insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them upon receipt of payment
Activity: 70
The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, As soon as the project came out, immediately decided that this is what I need,and having studied more and more deeply, I realized that I was not mistaken with a choice.I like it and I support your project.
Activity: 70
Project intends to use, among the many available, the Ethereumblockchain, which currently presents the largest number of real used inscoinforknox.
Activity: 91
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but this project is different, good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 308
INSCOIN benefits for users
one of the key benefits of INSCOIN is the possibility for each individual customer to create their proprietary profile, with the brother of the inscoin wallet. Direct loading of all policy features for evaluation and bidding.
I believe this project will work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The insurance company KNOX, using Blockchain technology, combines the real world with the digital world, which is able to eliminate any possibility of conflict of interests of the parties involved!
I would like such an insurance company to work all over the world!
Activity: 91
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
let's support and participate in the success of inscoin project so that we all the bounty hunternya follow happy after the project is successful
interesting projects and also I see still needs a lot of support from the participants and also investors. Hopefully in the future more and more support for this project so that it is easier to achieve success.

a project definitely needs it all, but this team has been trying to build iti all.
success is very possible if all work together, do not expect much clear project goes smoothly until finished ico.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
INSCOIN very interesting and innovative insurance company based blockchain, a project like this certainly will have pretty good prospects, hopefully this project achieves success
yes gan hopefully this project can be soul out and give grace for the participants who follow it, let us together helping to promote this inscoin project
Activity: 26
INSCOIN very interesting and innovative insurance company based blockchain, a project like this certainly will have pretty good prospects, hopefully this project achieves success
let's support and participate in the success of inscoin project so that we all the bounty hunternya follow happy after the project is successful
interesting projects and also I see still needs a lot of support from the participants and also investors. Hopefully in the future more and more support for this project so that it is easier to achieve success.
Knox is a blockchain-based insurance company that offers benefits to Brokers ie earning credibility in front of policy holder and beneficiaries, instant check of his admin and immediate allocation of commisions
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
what events are included in InsCoin insurance other than accidents
and how you connect the insurance world with Blockchain technology
The #INSC authentication will be performed on the internal platform of Knox Insurance and partially on #blockchain. This is the first insurance company that combined the real world with the digital one.
Activity: 140
 Indeed this INSCOIN has the concept of interest and potential. On the other hand will certainly many who participated in this project with a fairly promising rewards
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Very strong and promising project. Accidentally stumbled upon it and I liked the idea. I'll try to make it known to as many people as possible

The KNOX Project is the first insurance company to give customers complete control over the insurance written at Blockchain, which can be checked by anyone and at any time.
if the project is successful it will give many advantages and convenience to all of them hopefully the team will always try the best for this project so that the project will be able to grow to succeed.
Activity: 123
Very strong and promising project. Accidentally stumbled upon it and I liked the idea. I'll try to make it known to as many people as possible

The KNOX Project is the first insurance company to give customers complete control over the insurance written at Blockchain, which can be checked by anyone and at any time.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects
I believe in insurance companies based on blockchain technologies, but they are not the first and even not the second one.
Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects
Pages:
Jump to: