Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 4. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*26AkhNIJu0xXZYu_wcyiMA.jpeg

We've opened Pre-Registration for Knowledge Ads

We are currently introducing the platform to the following types of ad tech industry participants:

Marketer or Brand Advertiser
Agency or Ad Network
Marketing Technology Platform
Publisher
Network of Publishers
Demand Side Platform (DSP)
Supply Side Platform (SSP)
Multiple Platforms or Trading Desk
Data Management Platform (DMP)

If you represent any of the above types of companies, please visit http://knowledgeads.com to pre-register and we will be in touch promptly.

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
ANNOUNCEMENT: KNW Token changes their cap limit

2 days after our pre-sale began, cryptocurrencies started to drop across the board. Due to our sale taking most of it's payments via BTC, ETH and LTC - conversion rates have changed calculations. We have now decided to change our cap limit to 19M KNW tokens, more will be announced regarding the remaining KNW tokens at the conclusion of the sale.

We are proud of our enthusiastic community that has been grown during this exciting process and look forward to making more pragmatic, necessary pivots when need as a company. With new partnerships, cooperation and advisors coming on board over the next few weeks. we are rapidly evolving as a [Suspicious link removed]pany.

Knowledge looks forward to providing more exciting updates via our Telegram, Twitter and Facebook!

Please visit our site for more info: https://knowledge.io

Awesome update! Exciting things ahead!
Thats great. This is an amazing project, solid team. I am waiting to start earning KNW tokens while contributing knowledge, and playing trivia games.
It truly is an inspiring project, and I believe we need more projects like this. As the saying goes "knowledge is power" and as I have come to be older it makes loads of sense, I never grasped that before until now. I am glad we can spread the knowledge in a quicker fashion with this project!
Q: Who benefits from Knowledge?
A: Everyone

As people respond to questions throughout the Knowledge.io ecosystem and on publisher apps and websites, their score of correct (and incorrect) answers gets written to the Knowledge Score blockchain.

Knowledge builds a graph database, with topics, and those point to other nodes on the graph with questions and answers. Knowledge Scores are associated with this, as well, to identify experts, etc. But the scores get written to the blockchain, like a DMP in ad tech, a Data Management Platform.

This allows advertisers to target people based on how much or how little they know about these topics, which has never really been done before in the history of marketing in a deterministic manner... all of it has been probabilistic.

In the current ad tech landscape, the ad platforms primarily use content consumption as the main targeting criteria, beyond the basics of audience demographics and geolocation (from which they derive demographic data for audiences). They also use contextual targeting by analyzing the words that appear on the page where ads are shown, and other types of behavioral targeting. Basically, the IP address reveals the geography pretty accurately, and then there are 3rd parties that sell demographic data about geographies. Using this method, advertisers are able to target audiences, but it's all pretty much based on statistics and predictive modeling which works great to lift the performance of campaigns. Those systems are most impressive.

We just one up it at Knowledge.io.

From the ad exchanges, ad tech platforms are able to pull months worth of log files which contain the IPs, the URLs for the property where the ad was served, and date/timestamp information. They derive demographics from the IPs, and they see on which publishers, and with what audience visit frequencies, audiences have visited from inspecting the URLs.

So they can see where the audiences are in what quantities throughout history. This informs their recommender systems on where to buy ad space. Advertisers know the demographics of their customers, so they just find those out there on the exchanges and do programmatic direct buys, at scale.

Ad tech platforms also use realtime bidding or RTB to target to people based on products they’ve consumed or added to their carts but abandoned (or not… sometimes you see these ads anyways even though you actually purchased that or a similar product).

We will plug into those systems in the future, so that external ad tech platforms can use our data anywhere, on any of the inventory sold on any of the exchanges, and to make our audiences addressable for retargeting purposes.

Most of the past 12 years in the evolution of ad tech has been focused on automation of that buying process, which is awesome, but there has been little innovation similar to what we're doing with targeting the amount of knowledge people possess.

Our method makes for better communication with a potential customer. Do you want to sell a basic telescope to an astronomer enthusiast? No. You want to sell that person the most high end telescope you've got.

Think of our ad tech platform as somewhat similar to Google Adwords. Advertisers pick topics which are related to the products they sell. They also load their entire product inventory into their site on the Sellers Marketplace. We identify experts with high scores on the topics related to those products, and the advertisers can offer tokens to those people for influencing sales.

Those Knowledge Stars (experts) write reviews, ratings, make videos (unboxing, installation, reviews, etc.) and they're posted alongside the product content on the product details page within the Marketplace.

Would you rather know that proven experts are recommending a product, over random people you don't know?

Experts benefit with increased tokens.

Token holders in general benefit because they'll know which are the best products.

The entire community benefits because manufacturers will have to compete more heavily and actually make good products, otherwise they won't sell.

Advertisers benefit because they can communicate more appropriately with people based on how much they know about their brand, their services, their products, solutions, etc.

Publishers benefit because they earn tokens for all of their users improving their Knowledge Scores.

In the education and employment domains, schools, teachers and students benefit from earning tokens.

Employers benefit from identifying and hiring proven experts, and it is also used for internal employee assessment and rewards in the form of tokens.

To learn more, please visit Knowledge.io, and join our channel on telegram: http://t.me/knowledgeio
Activity: 5

2 days after our pre-sale began, cryptocurrencies started to drop across the board. Due to our sale taking most of it's payments via BTC, ETH and LTC - conversion rates have changed calculations. We have now decided to change our cap limit to 19M KNW tokens, more will be announced regarding the remaining KNW tokens at the conclusion of the sale.

We are proud of our enthusiastic community that has been grown during this exciting process and look forward to making more pragmatic, necessary pivots when need as a company. With new partnerships, cooperation and advisors coming on board over the next few weeks. we are rapidly evolving as a [Suspicious link removed]pany.

Knowledge looks forward to providing more exciting updates via our Telegram, Twitter and Facebook!

Thats great. This is an amazing project, solid team. I am waiting to start earning KNW tokens while contributing knowledge, and playing trivia games.
Activity: 6

We are proud of our enthusiastic community that has been grown during this exciting process and look forward to making more pragmatic, necessary pivots when need as a company. With new partnerships, cooperation and advisors coming on board over the next few weeks. we are rapidly evolving as a blockchain company.

Activity: 68
For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
+1. I want to know too how the ICO progress
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.

Well, I think on that matter is hard to know since the project is still in progress but in some point maybe have an estimated value could be determined which will depends the volume or users.
I wonder what will be the positive development of this project. If they can create features which is good for the people then maybe this will have a chance to get more support from the investors.

Yes, I agree. But some report would not be superfluous
Thank you.  The token sale is live now.  https://tokens.knowledge.io
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
The idea of the platform is brand new, congratulations to such a beautiful idea and concept. Let Publishers & Users Earn Sharing money with or without advertisers looks pretty legitimate and awesome. When will you have ICO?
Hi everyone... the long awaited video of the presentation from The North American Bitcoin Conference is here.

https://twitter.com/steveenglander/status/963975934259974144

Please check it out.  Let us know your thoughts in the telegram chat: http://t.me/knowledgeio
Activity: 294
This is a perfect project for the community. There are lots of people that wanted to have this kind of project. This is not just a project that wanted to earn and get a huge amount of profit from the community but also to give a lots of opportunity to become more knowledgeable.
Activity: 238
Well done guys because you prioritzed launching the mobile app on ios first, when will you guys release the android version. I am not agaist ios but Im am mire fomfortable navigating app on android.

We can't release a specific date at this moment, but I know it will happen very soon.  I see the back and forth from the engineering team, and I know they have a stable version for Android ready.  They just need to go through their normal software release process at this point, which usually doesn't take very long.
great, soon I can use the Knowledge.io application on my smartphone. It is very convenient for me, I think for many other people too. The project is very actively developing, this indicates that the team is doing a good job.
With smartphone to work very convenient practically from any point of the planet. Always there are 4G and other networks. From the notebook it already is impossible and convenience far from on such level will work. Unambiguously good news.
Developing applications for smartphones is an important part of building online platforms, but there are things, which become easier if you use a netbook. It's good that KT has a nicely built online platform.

Developing requires keenly validation before adding the code to the live and automating, if the code is not accurate that might impact the existing versions so pre validations are highly need to be priortized in the build.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
That Q&A Ads will be related to the product you put and you will get reviews as more user interact with your Q&A ads while they get knowledge scores as they interact with it right?

Advertiser use Q&A ADS to target audience by their knowledge score, as user knowledge score will determine how much you know about my product and that will allow me as Advertiser to make ads that right for your level, also my goal from those questions is make you rank up your level knowledge and know more about my product.
take crypto service as example, some user know only few things while other know much, so knowledge platform help me target those people base on their knowledge and help to teach those that only know little about blockchain.
As for me, Q&A ADs is right way for make customer insight, of course we can make research with high cost but with Q&A Ads we can know directly customer demand.

This is the pre-registration site for Advertisers, Brands, Publishers, and other platforms and providers in the ad tech space: http://knowledgeads.com
If you review the features section, you'll see the value it brings to the ad tech world, with Knowledge Scores on the blockchain at it's core.
I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I'm on telegram most of the time: https://t.me/knowledgeio

thanks for provided us this link, as a person who is very interested in this platform and trying to get as much as possible information, this will help understand more about the platform and I will check it out and give me feedback.

I can not mention it enough. Join the telegram channel Knowledge Token for more specific information directly from dev. This is one of the less projects which I recommend to invest in. There are also competitors but this one is very professional.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

In the Knowledge.io ecosystem, our rewards mechanism is an analog to bitcoin pool mining. Publishers are like pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners on the pool. Rewards are issued proportionally based on the individual’s contribution and the publisher earns tokens for operating the website, app or platform.

Knowledge.io receives fees for operating the Q&Ads platform, but most of the KNW tokens are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on a structured rewards mechanism. Knowledge.io then deposits a portion of the tokens it earns from advertisers back into the treasury to replenish the pool used for distributing tokens.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.

I'm not sure how this concept is going to work with ethereum blockchain since ERC-20 tokens are not mined while you are explaining this by proof of work. don't thing that need to create a coin and has you own blockchain instead a token built on ethereum network.

How can you confirm ERC-20 tokens are not mined ? and the process is undergoing according to the timelines as per their instructions a tokens also most of the coins are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on rewards mechanism
Activity: 196
The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.
this coin is in my opinion very good to be accommodated because it has the potential for many people to buy this coin.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

That is partially true but we all look after the ICO ratings board analysis that gives the genuine ratings through crowd, we consider them and make a self analysis before investing funds in the project as that will give a self understanding and idea about the project, demand is a added advantage for every project on basing the idea or service it launched attention of people gets focused to increase the demand and bonus is a predefined by the company.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

In the Knowledge.io ecosystem, our rewards mechanism is an analog to bitcoin pool mining. Publishers are like pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners on the pool. Rewards are issued proportionally based on the individual’s contribution and the publisher earns tokens for operating the website, app or platform.

Knowledge.io receives fees for operating the Q&Ads platform, but most of the KNW tokens are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on a structured rewards mechanism. Knowledge.io then deposits a portion of the tokens it earns from advertisers back into the treasury to replenish the pool used for distributing tokens.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.

I'm not sure how this concept is going to work with ethereum blockchain since ERC-20 tokens are not mined while you are explaining this by proof of work. don't thing that need to create a coin and has you own blockchain instead a token built on ethereum network.
Merit: 19
Well done guys because you prioritzed launching the mobile app on ios first, when will you guys release the android version. I am not agaist ios but Im am mire fomfortable navigating app on android.

We can't release a specific date at this moment, but I know it will happen very soon.  I see the back and forth from the engineering team, and I know they have a stable version for Android ready.  They just need to go through their normal software release process at this point, which usually doesn't take very long.
great, soon I can use the Knowledge.io application on my smartphone. It is very convenient for me, I think for many other people too. The project is very actively developing, this indicates that the team is doing a good job.
With smartphone to work very convenient practically from any point of the planet. Always there are 4G and other networks. From the notebook it already is impossible and convenience far from on such level will work. Unambiguously good news.
Developing applications for smartphones is an important part of building online platforms, but there are things, which become easier if you use a netbook. It's good that KT has a nicely built online platform.
Merit: 100
Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".
Yes, getting listed on any exchange platform like HitBtc, alpha BTC etc is very important for the project ass it will make changes in the price of the tokens and it will surely rise as soon as the coin is listed on the exchange as many people will like to buy a coin which is a high potential.
When kt gets listed to cmc or trading sites there will be a good indication that it will have a higher value and will have higher demand.

Yes, I think this is the basis of some investors to make them invest they want that tokens to be listed first so they will become attracted to make investment. I hope it will be listed the soonest.
Yes your statement might be right as the tokens needs to be approved on every concerned website and exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: