Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 2. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Since KYC legal took down their telegram groups, I created a new channel.  Further, all of their media contact links on their home page are dead.    Please share info such as the US resident team members and address of the claimed San Francisco office.      T.me/KYCLegalScamSupport.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hi there! How can i log in into backoffice (if it does exist) and check, wether my ICO tokens are there?

Read the last pages of this thread. The most people here think that KYC.Legal is a scam.

"We managed to list on the exchanges before the promised date (EtherDelta, ForkDelta and TokenSwap)" said Ivan from KYC support, but volume on ForkDelta is 0! I hope this project was not initially designed as deceptive business, but at the moment it`s hard to get information about progress in KYC.legal product development or new exchange listings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Today is July 1, 2018.  The long promised day of an exchange listing.
They created a site that periodically worked and called it an exchange listing site.   You could transfer tokens in but had to  wait weeks to get the money out.   The site seemed to work for about 5 minutes per day.
They said that fork delta was also another exchange that it listed on, but they did not even take the effort to get it listed formally.  You the user can add the token.

As this was an ICO promise, the exchange listing interpretation appears to be a legal interpretation of the minimum, absolute minimum, that the team need to do to meet the legal interpretation of the ICO.

Go back an look at all the advisors who probably got paid for being list.  They did absolutely nothing to protect the promises being made by the company.   

The development team had every opportunity to be transparent about the exchange and what has been done with the ICO money.   By all accounts they are behaving like scammers.

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Hi there! How can i log in into backoffice (if it does exist) and check, wether my ICO tokens are there?

Read the last pages of this thread. The most people here think that KYC.Legal is a scam.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
KYC.Legal, can find application in such areas as: notarial digital signature, online orders of medical prescriptions. Confirmation of the age of the buyer, say, for the purchase of alcohol and tobacco. In general, any services that require verification of identity and identification.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
That's so funny. Grin That was my first ICO that I pay money for and it becomes scam. BIGBADABOOOOOM Grin Grin Grin 10 from 10
Lucky guy  Grin
Guys, next time ask me and will recommend you how to loose your money. ahahah Grin

It`s just you first. Hope is the last also(we`re you loose money). I have one question dough: What did you learn from this? I`m just curious because for me it took more than one to finally learn some things.

I cannot say for sure but be aware of projects from Russia...
Majority is scam but some of them are multiply profit projects.
I have lost a lot of money in multiple ico's now! My lessons have been learnt the hard way. No more ico's ever!
Activity: 224
That's so funny. Grin That was my first ICO that I pay money for and it becomes scam. BIGBADABOOOOOM Grin Grin Grin 10 from 10
Lucky guy  Grin
Guys, next time ask me and will recommend you how to loose your money. ahahah Grin

It`s just you first. Hope is the last also(we`re you loose money). I have one question dough: What did you learn from this? I`m just curious because for me it took more than one to finally learn some things.

I cannot say for sure but be aware of projects from Russia...
Majority is scam but some of them are multiply profit projects.
Activity: 187
Lucky guy  Grin

Activity: 224
Lucky guy  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Hi all. I was really interested in this KYC.Legal, and this tread has scared me a bit by saying it's a scam. Has there been any update? Is it officially a scam?
They have not made any announcement since ICO ended, Telegram group can't be found, No update on any social media.  I will be good if they announce something or continue project otherwise investors will only wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Another scam story... very pity... russians are the kings of scams, go to hell bitches.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
The KYC.LEGAL token is real interest token and 25% discount on the services will be a nice reward for holders, but why this crypto not be a listed like a REMME or THEKEY? Or i just can`t find him?

just read the last posts in this thread, KYC.Legal is probably a scam
Activity: 115
Usually official information that something is a scam is emitted only by government agencies. So its not official.
I consider myself as an "expert" in scams since this is not my first rodeo  Grin Its actually the second or third scam this year alone.
Been scammed a lot of times and the most convincing sign that something is scam is communication breakdown.

BTW, I also invested in kyc. Some pages ago I called the team uncool because they had a overnight sale for the token(something like -50%) witch seemed shady at the time but I already had invested.

Just a friends of mine invested in that project too and I know about it a bit. Was never expecting it turns into a fraud, so sorry you all guys lost something here Sad
No problem. The answer to your question is that kyc.legal is not real. It turned out to be a scam. So no verification process, no product, no nothing.

Is it an official information? I mean it's your suggestions or an experts telling KYC is a scam?

Usually official information that something is a scam is emitted only by government agencies. So its not official.
I consider myself as an "expert" in scams since this is not my first rodeo  Grin Its actually the second or third scam this year alone.
Been scammed a lot of times and the most convincing sign that something is scam is communication breakdown.

BTW, I also invested in kyc. Some pages ago I called the team uncool because they had a overnight sale for the token(something like -50%) witch seemed shady at the time but I already had invested.
No problem. The answer to your question is that kyc.legal is not real. It turned out to be a scam. So no verification process, no product, no nothing.

Is it an official information? I mean it's your suggestions or an experts telling KYC is a scam?
Sorry if this question is going to sound dumb as heck… But – do you think this verification thing is going to take days/weeks? Why I'm asking, the reason is simple – I'm trying to a Paxum wallet and their verification process takes f**king weeks.

Activity: 41
Sorry if this question is going to sound dumb as heck… But – do you think this verification thing is going to take days/weeks? Why I'm asking, the reason is simple – I'm trying to a Paxum wallet and their verification process takes f**king weeks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Team stated they have done everything possible to enter the  exchanges, but unfortunately they can't to influence the speed of consideration of applications, so they expect action from the exchanges.

But no news on the forum. I understand the situation of the exchanges. I dont understand why they are so silent. During the ICO they would write and respond every day. Now nothing.

Because it s big scam..! No one is answering...it takes 1 minute bot nothing. Shitty team and ico.
Without having any proof you can not say that  project is scam, I have not seen any update or any tweet after the ico, but still hopefully waiting for announcement.

Thats the proof. Is it too hard for them to just say what are they up to? Just say a small phrase: "Guys this is not a scam. We`ve been silent because: ......"
I agree that if during long time project can not get the listing it's suspicious and raises doubts, I hope the team will be able to give explanations about this.
What about investors fund?,They raised around $30 million, are they enjoying investors money on trip or not interested  in project development?
I agree that if during long time project can not get the listing it's suspicious and raises doubts, I hope the team will be able to give explanations about this.

It's a pity if such a big project would turned into a fraud. I hope no, of cause but nobody is safe that days
Pages:
Jump to: