Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 3. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Team stated they have done everything possible to enter the  exchanges, but unfortunately they can't to influence the speed of consideration of applications, so they expect action from the exchanges.

But no news on the forum. I understand the situation of the exchanges. I dont understand why they are so silent. During the ICO they would write and respond every day. Now nothing.

Because it s big scam..! No one is answering...it takes 1 minute bot nothing. Shitty team and ico.
Without having any proof you can not say that  project is scam, I have not seen any update or any tweet after the ico, but still hopefully waiting for announcement.

Thats the proof. Is it too hard for them to just say what are they up to? Just say a small phrase: "Guys this is not a scam. We`ve been silent because: ......"
I agree that if during long time project can not get the listing it's suspicious and raises doubts, I hope the team will be able to give explanations about this.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Team stated they have done everything possible to enter the  exchanges, but unfortunately they can't to influence the speed of consideration of applications, so they expect action from the exchanges.

But no news on the forum. I understand the situation of the exchanges. I dont understand why they are so silent. During the ICO they would write and respond every day. Now nothing.

Because it s big scam..! No one is answering...it takes 1 minute bot nothing. Shitty team and ico.
Without having any proof you can not say that  project is scam, I have not seen any update or any tweet after the ico, but still hopefully waiting for announcement.

Thats the proof. Is it too hard for them to just say what are they up to? Just say a small phrase: "Guys this is not a scam. We`ve been silent because: ......"
Activity: 406
Merit: 121

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.

I quite agree about this. Teams should not tell people about their holidays. It's not professional. Team should be fast in building this platform. Because if too long, the investors will soon lose patience.
But this is not the team reported on his vacation. This was suggested by one of the members of the forum. The project team needs to restore feedback as soon as possible.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.

I quite agree about this. Teams should not tell people about their holidays. It's not professional. Team should be fast in building this platform. Because if too long, the investors will soon lose patience.
Activity: 308
Hello! I had 690 tokens on your wallet, which I bought back in January. Now I can not go to the purse, because there is not even a website. Tell me, where did my tokens go? How can I get them?
what do you mean when you say that there is no website? I tried to go to https://kyc.legal/ - the link works
OlegKEK probably means that earlier on the site of https://kyc.legal there was a link to enter the private office, where you could see your balance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Still radio silent? Is Internet forbidden already in Russia?

No, internet is not forbidden in Russia, except for some services. According to Ivan from KycSuport, they are going to release the platform to 1st of August 2018. App is currently accomplish the beta-testing mode, and soon be transferet to work mode. Kyc.Legal should be available on exchanges before July 1st.

Activity: 448
Hello! I had 690 tokens on your wallet, which I bought back in January. Now I can not go to the purse, because there is not even a website. Tell me, where did my tokens go? How can I get them?
what do you mean when you say that there is no website? I tried to go to https://kyc.legal/ - the link works
Activity: 9
I dont received my tokens. No one is answering here.. no one is answering at [email protected].
one response at bitcointalk takes 1 minute but nothing. Login at bookbuild is also not available.
This is a big scam and you all know that.
What should be the reason to do not answer at bitcointalk?? Holidays for all members?? In 2018 you are also avalaible and online at holidays, hospital and so on.....sry but that s scam, no answer since months, c‘mon.
Activity: 1
Activity: 126
What is KYCAST token? Do you have any relationships with bsg.to mlm company?, this token costs 10$, What is it?
Still radio silent? Is Internet forbidden already in Russia?
Activity: 448
do not sow panic ahead of time and force investors to spread negative information about the project, it's not profitable for anyone, and you do not need to teach developers to do business, be patient, you're not in the bank
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
This have nothing to do with the KYC.legal Token

this is a very good opportunity for our KYC Legal project to gain worldwide fame and popularity! as far as I understand, the product is ready for implementation
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing that you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.
I do not understand why you start breeding such a paniu? Holidays do not last long and I think that everyone is able to wait a little while Undecided

Maybe there is a different working/business mentality. If investors would trust me millions of dollars to provide my project, I would work as hard as possible to reach the goal.

Of course you are right. The team should put investors and partners in the know, all the work processes.
Pages:
Jump to: