Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 102. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
what's your main goal?
I guess there main goal is to improve processes of transportation for businesses
yeah, they want to cut a middle man
i wouldn't say cut.. more like cut out.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
This is one of the few projects using blockchain technology with really useful idea, online shopping is becoming more popular, now more than ever it's important existence of single reliable delivery service platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
what's your main goal?
I guess there main goal is to improve processes of transportation for businesses
yeah, they want to cut a middle man
Activity: 72
what's your main goal?
Activity: 175
what's your main goal?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Damn, that's a long roadmap and half way already... I've read your whitepaper and i am liking it... You aren't kidding around.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I am just looking at the ico website and it seems they are already hit the softcap while the ico phase is still in the pre sale one. This is for sure a good sign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The fact that this is being build by logistics veterans is a good sign for me. I've seen similar projects out there and the fact they didn't have any experience in the logistic field was worrying. It should be an essential part of the project, like in this case.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
You guys are working on it since 2014. So, is there any MVP available?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Though I've seen some other similar or related projects in Transportation Industry, I can say that LANEAXIS platform is quite holistic and more promising. I think they can deliver this one as promised.

Since they have alredy a US patent and other are pending and working on it since 2014, yes it's pretty promising. However I don't understand if they want build it on top of Ethereum or not, whitepaper seems old ( or why calling eth asic resistance and cpu mineable?)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Though I've seen some other similar or related projects in Transportation Industry, I can say that LANEAXIS platform is quite holistic and more promising. I think they can deliver this one as promised.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
laneaxis platform will create digital utility tokens and build its own blockchain platform for conducting transactions within the laneaxis ecosystem, laneaxis Blockchain will embed distributed ledgers, smart contracts and other blockchain technologies, we will work hard for this project to achieve target because this project has good potential in terms of price and in terms of teams. we will continue to participate in this project to completion.
Activity: 686
I had not yet seen a project that would allow integrating GPS and blockchain services, it seems promising, I will be attentive to the steps of the Team, monitoring. There are ratings on some review sites already
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I saw many projects trying to give supply chains a step up lately but in my opinion is somehow early for this, I see smart contracts + IoT suited more for when there will be driveless trucks/ cars
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Anyone can join the platform if he has the required vahicle or there are any other requirements?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Analytics and GPS system is definitely plus point for this project. Do we have alpha version ready to see before ICO?  also how are you guys planning to penetrate market in days of large transportation business specially in USA?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I saw too many transportation solutions on blockchain but only Laneaxis has the patent of their process.

This makes everything more promising.

This, patenting your solution will bring in clients and royalties.
It's huge for the long run.
Patents make me very excited.

Yeah, most of the crypto projects are full of empty promises.

Hard evidence like patents is very rare and valuable.

Definitely true. Patents will bring hard support and value to the project but its not that easy to get any patents at this time as most of them will clash with other technologies.

Well, they reached their soft cap and raised 2.5m $ so far in this bear market.

This can cause us to easily recognize the patents effect.
Activity: 588
I saw too many transportation solutions on blockchain but only Laneaxis has the patent of their process.

that's true, now remains actually getting the project together and launching it. I like the fact that the roadmap is long though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I am running a pretty beefy GPU, but that vector animation on your website is killing performance. I can barely navigate the page, it is stuttering all over the place.

What is the purpose of your website, showing off graphics or providing information?
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Definitely true. Patents will bring hard support and value to the project but its not that easy to get any patents at this time as most of them will clash with other technologies.
Jump to: