Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 103. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
While reading the whitepaper I found this: "all transactions will be secured with state-of-the art cryptography, and the blockchain integrity will be
protected by cpu-efficient, asic-resistant proof of stake. "
Well, not true at all, since Ethash ASIC miner are in the market right now and it's either ASIC or gpu if you want to create and validate new blocks on ethereum
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I saw too many transportation solutions on blockchain but only Laneaxis has the patent of their process.

This makes everything more promising.

This, patenting your solution will bring in clients and royalties.
It's huge for the long run.
Patents make me very excited.

Yeah, most of the crypto projects are full of empty promises.

Hard evidence like patents is very rare and valuable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I saw too many transportation solutions on blockchain but only Laneaxis has the patent of their process.

This, patenting your solution will bring in clients and royalties.
It's huge for the long run.
Patents make me very excited.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I know one more logistic project - Ambrosus. You want to create similar product or no? Which advantages you have before them?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Who is responsible for the recommendations for the shipper and the carrier?
The bot  is responsible for recommendations for shipper and carrier, calculating internal reputation scores based on all activities in the blockchain and risk management
why use Blockchain?
The use of Blockchain is simplifying and securing the management and tracking of goods traveling over vast distances.

what actions of carriers will be fined? Huh
All of the below-mentioned activities of the carriers will attract a penalty and lower their reputation score:
1. Trip cancellation after shipper’s confirmation
2. Delay in pickup
3. Delay in delivery confirmation
 4. Incorrect information listed in the profile
Thank you for the help!
Glad to  Wink
Activity: 122
The bot  is responsible for recommendations for shipper and carrier, calculating internal reputation scores based on all activities in the blockchain and risk management
why use Blockchain?
The use of Blockchain is simplifying and securing the management and tracking of goods traveling over vast distances.

All of the below-mentioned activities of the carriers will attract a penalty and lower their reputation score:
2. Delay in pickup
Thank you for the help!
why use Blockchain?

2. Delay in pickup
why use Blockchain?

why use Blockchain?
why use Blockchain?
Activity: 32
I really like the DNS platform too, I believe that it will greatly improve the work and I hope that it will be popular!
What are the advantages of DNS for drivers?
Millions of participants take advantage of the Driver Social Network (DSN) benefits such as:
Social feeds, discounts, products, food, information sharing, connections, reviews, shipper and carrier ratings, fuel, maintenance, downtime, freight rates and much more.
Activity: 86
I really like the DNS platform too, I believe that it will greatly improve the work and I hope that it will be popular!
What are the advantages of DNS for drivers?
Activity: 32
Activity: 59
Merit: 4
The idea of a social network for drivers is great, the project has an interesting concept, quite solid. Any forecast of listing in exchanges?
Activity: 120
Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
hi, man! I'm not from the team, though read the WP. here's what it says: "the
adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
Activity: 99
Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
Activity: 78
Are you going to assign ratings to the drivers?
Sure they will
Jump to: