Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 100. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
You guys are working on it since 2014. So, is there any MVP available?

It is really a very long roadmap and there is still road to go.

They have something better than a mvp. They have a patent.

A bit offtopic, but I disagree that a patent is better than a mvp. As someone with past experience investing in biotech stocks: patents are worthless if the product is not fit for market. What happens then is the burn rate is high while there is no turnover, so to even survive for a short period before going completely broke the company has to sell licenses of their patents to competitors.

But sure, there are also companies that thrive on hoarding patents and suing infringers for staggering figures with no intention of ever making a product. So called patent trolls.

They need to partner up with freight companies that want to use their system relatively soon. that will be the hardest task.

Where can a find a breakdown of how the raised funds will be used? Since the software seems to be working I would be interested to see what you will spend the money on.

According to their whitepaper, funds will used as:

"The proceeds of the TGE are intended to be used for the ongoing development of
the Platform and LaneAxis, as outlined in this White Paper, as well as Axis Token
International’s and LaneAxis’ ongoing expenses, reimbursement of expenses
incurred by Axis Token International and LaneAxis in connection with the
preparation for the TGE, creation of the AXIS Tokens and other expenses of
Axis Token International and LaneAxis incurred in connection with the
development of the Platform. However, there are no restrictions on
how Axis Token International may use the proceeds of the TGE,
and Axis Token International may use the proceeds of the TGE
as its board of directors believes is in the best interests of
Axis Token International, LaneAxis, the Platform and the
holders of the AXIS Tokens.
"

Definitely a long road to, they started in 2014 and their roadmap goes until 2022. But logistics, transportation are always be number 1 priority due to world trade, so if they can pull through their is a huge possibility for success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

It's indeed not very professional but I don't think it a big issue that will harm their reputation. Anyway, they should fix it quite soon.
Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

Yeah you are absolutely right, obsessed people (like me) can dislike these type of mistakes a lot. Anybody can make a typo in quick writing but it shouldn't be on the header of the topic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Transportation on crypto and the blockchain seems fascinating, I will review the project for me but they already have trucks on their portfolio and running?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I saw other projects offering these tracking solutions, there is nothing wrong the idea. But i wonder if, like for other projects, will be really used in the end. Are there clients lining up for this?

The fact is that right now none of them have a polished, working product. I bet that when there will be a full working platform (full working, not alphas, not betas), people will use it, attracted by the money they will save by using it
how will blockchain help?
it wouldn't be possible to organize immediate payment of drivers upon delivery without it
and don't forget about transparent and verifiable maintenance records and immediate and self-executing payments for things like fuel and parts

that sounds pretty cool, but how do you code that in smart contracts? or will it be a separate blockchain.
Activity: 182
Have you guys already inked  significant partnerships to a major companies? I guess the community would love to hear such partnerships soon. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
so i guess you use smart contracts to controll shipments?
Activity: 125
it wouldn't be possible to organize immediate payment of drivers upon delivery without it
and don't forget about transparent and verifiable maintenance records and immediate and self-executing payments for things like fuel and parts
Activity: 113

As I understand it the software that the patent is based on does already work.

Does it work on the centralized systems and yet to shift on the block chain space?

That's how I understand the roadmap. Already in 2016 they run live shipments on centralized system but will now move to blockchain.
Activity: 44
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 60
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

A bit offtopic, but I disagree that a patent is better than a mvp. As someone with past experience investing in biotech stocks: patents are worthless if the product is not fit for market. What happens then is the burn rate is high while there is no turnover, so to even survive for a short period before going completely broke the company has to sell licenses of their patents to competitors.

But sure, there are also companies that thrive on hoarding patents and suing infringers for staggering figures with no intention of ever making a product. So called patent trolls.

They need to partner up with freight companies that want to use their system relatively soon. that will be the hardest task.

Where can a find a breakdown of how the raised funds will be used? Since the software seems to be working I would be interested to see what you will spend the money on.

According to their whitepaper, funds will used as:

"The proceeds of the TGE are intended to be used for the ongoing development of
the Platform and LaneAxis, as outlined in this White Paper, as well as Axis Token
International’s and LaneAxis’ ongoing expenses, reimbursement of expenses
incurred by Axis Token International and LaneAxis in connection with the
preparation for the TGE, creation of the AXIS Tokens and other expenses of
Axis Token International and LaneAxis incurred in connection with the
development of the Platform. However, there are no restrictions on
how Axis Token International may use the proceeds of the TGE,
and Axis Token International may use the proceeds of the TGE
as its board of directors believes is in the best interests of
Axis Token International, LaneAxis, the Platform and the
holders of the AXIS Tokens.
"
Activity: 476

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

As I understand it the software that the patent is based on does already work.

Does it work on the centralized systems and yet to shift on the block chain space?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

I saw other projects offering these tracking solutions, there is nothing wrong the idea. But i wonder if, like for other projects, will be really used in the end. Are there clients lining up for this?
Pages:
Jump to: