Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 115. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
so if I understand correctly, AXIS is a utility token, right?
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
and how many tokens for sale?
45% of the whole amount, you can check this info on the website
Activity: 119
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
and how many tokens for sale?
Activity: 86
Activity: 119
Activity: 13
Their first project was Cannabis tokens? Am I right?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Laneaxis would look much more better on another market. Now when almost all ICO's dump's after they have first listing's. It's looking not so good )
Activity: 72
Activity: 196
so you guys reached softcap, right? and you have a working product?
Where can I find it?
Check out LaneAxis medium account
Activity: 72
so you guys reached softcap, right? and you have a working product?
Where can I find it?
Activity: 196
Just read an article about a guy who invested 50k in LaneAxis. Advise everyone to read it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
love that you guys have a working product, it's so rare nowadays
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
tried to read your technical WP, too hard for me) Though, I see great technology and effort that is behind the project!
I can help you, man, if you want Smiley
No, thanks, I watched a few interviews with Rick, and I trust this guy, he definately knows his stuff. So, that is not necessary for me)
You have a point
At the same time 90% of the logistics industry is comprised of smaller independent companies that own 6 trucks or less))
Activity: 97
tried to read your technical WP, too hard for me) Though, I see great technology and effort that is behind the project!
No, thanks, I watched a few interviews with Rick, and I trust this guy, he definately knows his stuff. So, that is not necessary for me)
You have a point
Activity: 113
Activity: 102
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
Learned somewhere, that around 700 000. But I may be wrong
thanks for the info. just found out, that Walmart has around 7k trucks) Fascinating!
That's the thing. It's too hard to control it. So cool, that LaneAxis is going to change the game!

and I will add the advantages of this platform.
30%. that is the reduced cost of the Laneaxis platform to reduce the costs of intermediary delivery. I think this is extraordinary, only Laneaxis can be like that. maybe this excess platfrorm with other platforms.
Activity: 97
Activity: 113
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
thanks for the info. just found out, that Walmart has around 7k trucks) Fascinating!
That's the thing. It's too hard to control it. So cool, that LaneAxis is going to change the game!
Activity: 175
Jump to: