Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 116. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
Learned somewhere, that around 700 000. But I may be wrong
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
great project. just wondering if anyone knows how many (approximately) trucking companies are there?
it's a great idea to build a facebook for drivers. though, is there a market for it?
dude, there are 3+ millions truck drivers. you can do the math)
didn't know the number, now i get it
sorry, if i was rude
no, man, it's nonsense
Activity: 60
it's a great idea to build a facebook for drivers. though, is there a market for it?
sorry, if i was rude
Activity: 60
Activity: 63
Activity: 43
Activity: 64
Activity: 46
Your project looks very impressive and promising, all structure of the project is very interesting. I hope it will be a great project in the future. Good luck guys Smiley
Activity: 43
what blockchain is used in this project?
Activity: 122
I wonder about location security. Are you going to ASK drivers, if you can use GPS on there device?
Sure they will. It's written in the WP
thanks. nowadays everyone tries to use data without user's permission(
True story(((
I wonder about location security. Are you going to ASK drivers, if you can use GPS on there device?
thanks. nowadays everyone tries to use data without user's permission(
Activity: 122
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A very promising project, with a good exchange, I am looking forward to the launch. This project can handle and control how to make simple transportation.
Activity: 98
Good use case of blockchain to solve the current problem in freight. Interesting commercial viability which tends to be unseen, but can be a big market. Good luck.
Activity: 27
great idea and technology built to connect Shippers directly to Carriers very nice
Jump to: