Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 117. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
when the bounty start?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
so you guys reached softcap, right? and you have a working product?
Yep, they do)
thanks, sounds like a dream
Activity: 112
Can anyone see any of your videos about the project on YouTube?
Yep, they do)
Activity: 210
what data will be blockchain used for in your project?
i'm not from the team, though here is what i learned from the wp: the blockchain’s immutable ledger is the ideal platform to store all shipment and transactional documents. this includes load manifests, bill of lading, proof of
pickup, proof of delivery, driver information, insurance documents, and more.
Thanks!
glad to help Smiley
Activity: 40
i'm not from the team, though here is what i learned from the wp: the blockchain’s immutable ledger is the ideal platform to store all shipment and transactional documents. this includes load manifests, bill of lading, proof of
Thanks!
Activity: 35
This project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.Good luck to everyone involved
Activity: 72
Did you guys know that around 20b miles per year are driven by empty trucks?
Couldn't imagine it'd be so much
Yeah, me too. Read in the WP, that LaneAxis solves this problem
Oh, didn't read that. I guess, they could do that with social network?
Yeah, me too. Read in the WP, that LaneAxis solves this problem
Activity: 72
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Just found an awesome use cases in WP: new regulations and safety standards require everyone in the supply-chain to know what is happening with freight at all times, who touched it, where it has been and how it was maintained. as an example, about 420,000 people die each year globally from eating contaminated food, according to the world Health organization. when using the blockchain’s digitized roadmap, distributors can trace a contaminated shipment back to its source in minutes instead of days or even weeks. even if the shipment originated overseas, the laneaxis ledger will contain incorruptible documentation of the product’s journey from raw material to final delivery. What u guys think?
It's a great way to use blockchain. We are saving lives by investing
Just found an awesome use cases in WP: new regulations and safety standards require everyone in the supply-chain to know what is happening with freight at all times, who touched it, where it has been and how it was maintained. as an example, about 420,000 people die each year globally from eating contaminated food, according to the world Health organization. when using the blockchain’s digitized roadmap, distributors can trace a contaminated shipment back to its source in minutes instead of days or even weeks. even if the shipment originated overseas, the laneaxis ledger will contain incorruptible documentation of the product’s journey from raw material to final delivery. What u guys think?
Activity: 97
Blockchainwill allow to establish a direct connection between shippers and carriers, reducing the fee for cargo brokers, which can exceed 30% - I love that it sounds optimistic and relevant for everypne!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great idea when you appear on the stock exchanges? Will the token be displayed in binance or okex?
Jump to: