Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 118. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Are AXIS tokens somehow connected with Driver Social Network?
Yep. AXIS tokens serve as the  key to access the network Wink
Activity: 113
Are AXIS tokens somehow connected with Driver Social Network?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
can someone tell me about DNS?

The most detailed information about the project can be found on the official website of the project, and in white paper. there is a lot of interesting information. and important information.
Activity: 97
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN Smiley It is future!
Activity: 60
Activity: 63
When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's really fascinating.. especially by around 30%
Activity: 266
I have been following the lane axis project for a while now and I must admit you have created a marvelous solution to supply chain management on blockchain.  I would like to know if you have other use cases for axis token apart from the drivers social app
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The possibility of using blockchain technology to further improve the supply chain is significant and relevant in our time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Now users will get better and cheaper supply services, and transport companies will start to make more money. In the end, all become satisfied, because the quality of service is reaching a new level
Activity: 122
And the participantsin tokens?
Shippers, carriers, regulators... and if i am not mistaken, drivers
And the participantsin tokens?
And what are the tokens include? of course, if someone can list some....
Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures. As far as I know
And what are the tokens include? of course, if someone can list some....
Can someone tell me about the power of the AXIS token. It is utility as I know..
I read that the AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts. So it will be really useful. More, you can access DSN with token
Activity: 97
Can someone tell me about the power of the AXIS token. It is utility as I know..
Activity: 40
so this is a utility token, am i right?
yep, exactly) you can learn what it's used for in the WP
Activity: 9
the design is sensational to further distribution. because it encourages the less favored users to enter more in this world of cryptocurrency and also helps with an extra income to the members
Activity: 3
U.S Patented has been a very attractive title for investors. Many ICO projects have nothing. They are just a concept. Then they start ico through white papers. LANEAXIS looks much stronger than other projects.
Activity: 58
so this is a utility token, am i right?
Jump to: