Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 120. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The Team and Patent - my major motivation)  As well as Vitalik Buterin's words about usefullness of blockchain in the logistics
Activity: 120
Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
hi, man! I'm not from the team, though read the WP. here's what it says: ""the
adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
Thanks. Frankly, I just joined( read the article on Medium ) Smiley
You mean the one about 50 000 investment?
yeah, that's the one)
Pretty cool, right? Totally agree with the author about the team. Rick is one of the main reasons I joined the project)
Activity: 99
adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
yeah, that's the one)
Activity: 56
Almost 90% of all products are delivered on trucks. You don't have to be Einstein to see the potential
I love that there already is an app in the store. Not many projects nowadays have a working product!
Couldn't agree more!
What do you think about the latest post?
Already knew most of the information. Though, it's always nice to read an expert opinion that is simulare to yours)
Frankly, I found it very informative. Perhaps, I should read more before investing)
Yeah, it's the right thing to consider))
Activity: 72
Almost 90% of all products are delivered on trucks. You don't have to be Einstein to see the potential
I love that there already is an app in the store. Not many projects nowadays have a working product!
Couldn't agree more!
Already knew most of the information. Though, it's always nice to read an expert opinion that is simulare to yours)
Frankly, I found it very informative. Perhaps, I should read more before investing)
Couldn't agree more!
Couldn't agree more!
Couldn't agree more!
Activity: 76
Hey guys! Did everyone check out the latest knews? One guy invested 50 000$ in LaneAxis!!
Yep, amazing! Did you read the whole post?
For sure! Very useful info! He is very smart and experienced!
Totally agree with him about the team. Rick is THE GUY!!!
I guess the only question that's left is where to find more money to invest!))) Cheesy
Yeah)) After investing I started to dig deep into the logistics and the world market! Couldn't imagine that the numbers could be so huge!!
Activity: 87
Hey guys! Did everyone check out the latest knews? One guy invested 50 000$ in LaneAxis!!
I guess the only question that's left is where to find more money to invest!))) Cheesy
Jump to: