Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 14. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hey guys
Did you see the latest press release?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I'll wait for the more information before deciding if i should come along on this, because i am still not sure how much are the sold tokens diluted by airdrop and bounty tokens.

Bounty thread says that the bounty is 1.5% out of the total supply, while bounties in the bounty thread are marked to be distributed in stakes.
Fine, that makes sense.

This thread says that 3% of the total supply is reserved for bounties.

Someone asked it on the telegram and they said that they raised the % for the bounties to 5% because of the airdrop.
But if the airdrop is 5% out of the total supply just by itself and it doesn't include the rest of the bounties, how much total is given on airdrop/bounties?

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.

5% for airdrop is alot, if all of them results in dump. This might effect investors unless the project does really well
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I'll wait for the more information before deciding if i should come along on this, because i am still not sure how much are the sold tokens diluted by airdrop and bounty tokens.

Bounty thread says that the bounty is 1.5% out of the total supply, while bounties in the bounty thread are marked to be distributed in stakes.
Fine, that makes sense.

Someone asked it on the telegram and they said that they raised the % for the bounties to 5% because of the airdrop.
But if the airdrop is 5% out of the total supply just by itself and it doesn't include the rest of the bounties, how much total is given on airdrop/bounties?

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.

This...it never was effective!
By the way, how much they managed to collect so far? The counter on the homepage doesn't work for me and I can't access the portal since I'm not registered
There is no information about the amount that has been raised so far, but the sure thing is they already reached the softcap in just 72 hours. They said it in the telegram group.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.

Exactly, in current times the fears of eventual failures and scams are high, and the greater the interaction and support applied on the topic, the more credible the project will have, in idea, application and community there is already a good concept, just give more support
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Fine, that makes sense.

Whooa! Can someone from the team clarify about this? Facts are a little bit intertwined and could result into confusion. I hope it will be resolved soon.

It have to be resolved soon, otherwise investors stop investing because different statements, especially about figures in different channels is minus in every investors list.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10

Fine, that makes sense.

Whooa! Can someone from the team clarify about this? Facts are a little bit intertwined and could result into confusion. I hope it will be resolved soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Fine, that makes sense.

Activity: 434
maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...

What I must to do for getting airdrop tokens? This is airdrop for telegram users? And when tokens will be distributed?
you can find all the details on the airdrop at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroplaneaxis-soft-cap-reached-25-million-tokens-airdrop-4926439
is it nowadays really worth it doing those airdrops because I think it is not worth doing - the money is too low?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
maybe 5% of the total token for an airdrop is too much since the tokens for the bounty are only 3%, maybe they really had to raise the rank to junior member at least for the airdrop and make a system to find out any bot' i think it's an extreme advertising measure to get the attention of as many people as possible...

What I must to do for getting airdrop tokens? This is airdrop for telegram users? And when tokens will be distributed?
you can find all the details on the airdrop at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroplaneaxis-soft-cap-reached-25-million-tokens-airdrop-4926439
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Are they planing for partnership with existing established companies

Actually, they are an established company themselves, they have 6 years of experience, but getting partnerships is always a good idea.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.
Everything will depend on the team, investors need updates, also important to speak at various crypto events, I hope the team will follow this strategy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Are they planing for partnership with existing established companies
I think that this is possible, but it will be better for them to look partners in Asia, in this region are not afraid innovations and improvements.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.

In 2016 it was not bad, Byteball airdropped coins to every full moon, it was very nice and most people are holding their coins till today.

But it's not the same thing at all, Byteball didn't have an ICO, while Laneaxis yes. It's just another method of distribution not a marketing thing
Activity: 462

In 2016 it was not bad, Byteball airdropped coins to every full moon, it was very nice and most people are holding their coins till today.
I think that last year didn't work bad just see how much people invested, but nowadays there are a few investors so I don't think that is the best way to convince them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 686
really fake accounts are somewhat annoying for projects that designate ficham for aerial launch, collectors of few chips in hard work, do not contribute to spread the word. But it is an attempt, we will see the possible results
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

This...it never was effective!
By the way, how much they managed to collect so far? The counter on the homepage doesn't work for me and I can't access the portal since I'm not registered
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Maybe they could make some little airdrop to control better scammers, but I agree there are better ways of promoting the project right now.

Yes there is.

Even making physical coins and throwing them from a roof of a building is a better way compared to airdrops.

Ahaha lol, but yes there will be only real people who can take it, there wont be any bots or fake people there  Cheesy
But anyway, there airdrop has been announced, so i think the only thing left to do is try to filter the bots and multiple accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: