Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 11. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Any new updates from the team with regards to the development side of the project? How about the pending patents?
Is there a pending patent? i thought laneaxis already has an approved patent. And also there is no progress news recently.

Well, in their whitepaper they said, they applied lots of patents but only got 1 patent so far. Approval of patents probably taking some time.
Ohh thats nice, but i see there is no information about their project development progress on any media platform they have.
I just see some articles about their project's profile / information, it would be great if we can get informed about their current project development progress.
It would be nice to have news about the patents for sure or at least some kind of update about them.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Any new updates from the team with regards to the development side of the project? How about the pending patents?
Is there a pending patent? i thought laneaxis already has an approved patent. And also there is no progress news recently.

Well, in their whitepaper they said, they applied lots of patents but only got 1 patent so far. Approval of patents probably taking some time.
Ohh thats nice, but i see there is no information about their project development progress on any media platform they have.
I just see some articles about their project's profile / information, it would be great if we can get informed about their current project development progress.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
It is necessary to manage the topic and address the doubts of stakeholders in all stages of the project, and even after it is finalized and negotiating in exchanges. Although there are people just talking good morning and good afternoon, there are many potential investors waiting for support

I suppose they need to have an active community manager in this thread to cater to the community's queries. Imho.
maybe if the team is so busy with the development of the project they should really hire a community manager who supports the thread, there could really be potential investors who are just waiting for a contact, a word
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

For sure to get patents approved there will need time and already got one is good for the project. Soon or later the next approval will be made I am sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
You can talk with some of the team member on telegram if you want. It’s true that it’s always good to have answers from a team member, communication is always important between potential investors and team members to build trust.

I agree about that, communication is a very important part in any project and good for the community.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 686
It is necessary to manage the topic and address the doubts of stakeholders in all stages of the project, and even after it is finalized and negotiating in exchanges. Although there are people just talking good morning and good afternoon, there are many potential investors waiting for support
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
You can talk with some of the team member on telegram if you want. It’s true that it’s always good to have answers from a team member, communication is always important between potential investors and team members to build trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can't remember having seen anyone at all from the team, or at least a community manager. Don't understand why projects create a thread if they leave the community with unanswered questions.

I think in the beginning they tried to answer some questions, but recently I haven't seen anything from the team either. Maybe along the way they decided they don't have time or resources to answer questions here.

So what's the point of opening a thread in bitcointalk if you don't have a community manager to answer questions? At least during ICO's time, at least!
That's something that happens in many projects. That surprises me taking into account this is the most important forum for crypto.
Some members of the community here act more professionally and are sometimes even more informative than the managers that we are missing here.
Activity: 462
I can't remember having seen anyone at all from the team, or at least a community manager. Don't understand why projects create a thread if they leave the community with unanswered questions.

I think in the beginning they tried to answer some questions, but recently I haven't seen anything from the team either. Maybe along the way they decided they don't have time or resources to answer questions here.

So what's the point of opening a thread in bitcointalk if you don't have a community manager to answer questions? At least during ICO's time, at least!
That's something that happens in many projects. That surprises me taking into account this is the most important forum for crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
what's LaneAxis? in short words
kind of a facebook for truck drivers.
cool. so LaneAxis is trying to cut out the middle man? I mean all those trucking companies. to connect drivers and shippers?
yep, exactly
and where are these guys located?
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
and did they raise softcap?
yep. just in 72h
awesome. thanks for your help
Activity: 122
cool. so LaneAxis is trying to cut out the middle man? I mean all those trucking companies. to connect drivers and shippers?
yep, exactly
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
yep. just in 72h
yep, exactly
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
yep, exactly
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
yep, exactly
yep, exactly
Pages:
Jump to: