Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 15. (Read 115038 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

When was it effective ever? If it is not targeted to interested parties and doesn't have any hurdles i fear it just attracts bots and airdrop groups.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I don't agree. Have you seen the latest airdrop joiners?

Earlier lots of people were joining them it was an hype but now people with multiple bot accounts and nobody else. No gain and too much to pay.
Well, i think that airdrop isnt a bad idea as long as they can handle the bots and multiple accounts. Im pretty sure there are many ways to do that.
Maybe they could make some little airdrop to control better scammers, but I agree there are better ways of promoting the project right now.

Yes there is.

Even making physical coins and throwing them from a roof of a building is a better way compared to airdrops.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think that o 5 percent of tokens for airdrop is acceptable considering that there are other projects which has allocated tokens for airdrop way much bigger than that.

Some people question it, compared to the bonus, but it's really something controllable, I do not think it's exaggerated, and it can bring good results, it would be spent a lot more with marketing for disclosure that can be achieved with the airdrop

Earlier lots of people were joining them it was an hype but now people with multiple bot accounts and nobody else. No gain and too much to pay.
Well, i think that airdrop isnt a bad idea as long as they can handle the bots and multiple accounts. Im pretty sure there are many ways to do that.
Maybe they could make some little airdrop to control better scammers, but I agree there are better ways of promoting the project right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Seems like there have been other airdrops already... Anyone want to investigate how much exactly has been given away overall? Or does that 5% cover earlier airdrops?

I also think that Laneaxis team should clarify this point, because 5% of the total amount is a lot of money, and if this is a reward for each airdrop, then in the end investors will receive tokens that has a low value.

wow, 5% of total supply into airdrop. That is some serious amount which could cause a bigger dump.

Yes, I fear this is gonna happen. You need to rethink how airdrops are done because of all the bots and cheaters.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I think that o 5 percent of tokens for airdrop is acceptable considering that there are other projects which has allocated tokens for airdrop way much bigger than that.

Some people question it, compared to the bonus, but it's really something controllable, I do not think it's exaggerated, and it can bring good results, it would be spent a lot more with marketing for disclosure that can be achieved with the airdrop

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Seems like there have been other airdrops already... Anyone want to investigate how much exactly has been given away overall? Or does that 5% cover earlier airdrops?

I also think that Laneaxis team should clarify this point, because 5% of the total amount is a lot of money, and if this is a reward for each airdrop, then in the end investors will receive tokens that has a low value.

wow, 5% of total supply into airdrop. That is some serious amount which could cause a bigger dump.
Activity: 588
I will be interesting to see if they can reach the soft cap. I think it’s the most important thing to see, with the current market situation its not that simple, so it’s really good if the team find some way to improve the visbility of the project.

They should try some other way to increase visibility, not by having an airdrop, it's not as effective as it used to be last year for example.

sadly I think you are correct here. airdrops are hunted by people who don't care about the project, they just want the money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Are they planing for partnership with existing established companies
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 686

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 616
I think that 5 percent of tokens for airdrop is acceptable considering that there are other projects which has allocated tokens for airdrop way much bigger than that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I feel this airdrop was not at all necessary and it will just increase the fear of dumping in the minds of real investors. 5% is actually very high to give away and we all know that they are people who create hundreds of accounts to get a good share in these airdrops.
Better to give them away (those 5%) than simply waste them or burn) Do you really think that in such a market condition somebody is still dealing with multiple accounts in the last hope to get rich?))
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
I feel this airdrop was not at all necessary and it will just increase the fear of dumping in the minds of real investors. 5% is actually very high to give away and we all know that they are people who create hundreds of accounts to get a good share in these airdrops.
Activity: 518

I hope that 5% is for whole airdrop company, token value will be determined by the progress of the project to a greater extent, if they can get a good partners at early stage, the cost of the tokens will be high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 364
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
how can I contact the team if I want to join the project?
there is a telegram chat

There? I thought here is the new Telegram chat ... it feels like this ...

Some seem to think like this. And you are right it feels like this but it is not...
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
how can I contact the team if I want to join the project?
there is a telegram chat

There? I thought here is the new Telegram chat ... it feels like this ...
Pages:
Jump to: