Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 9. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, they still have 2 months until the end of the ICO which is on December 20th. There is still enough time to implement some marketing plans and collect more funds.

if they have plans for more marketing they should implement them now. there's no time to waste and build hype
i think that there is still time, with 2 months team can continue to raise a considerable sum, apply the blockchain to transport i think it will have a great demand in the market, is the right time in my opinion to increase advertising...

Advertizing is necessary in all periods. Now, in 2 monthes and not to forget, when the bulls are coming back.
For this quite likely scenario  Grin it would be good to have an anouncement inpetto for boosting the fame of Laneaxis.
Anyways, this is again like lottery even despite advertising. The one week they can collect a million, and almost nothing for the next few months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, they still have 2 months until the end of the ICO which is on December 20th. There is still enough time to implement some marketing plans and collect more funds.

if they have plans for more marketing they should implement them now. there's no time to waste and build hype
i think that there is still time, with 2 months team can continue to raise a considerable sum, apply the blockchain to transport i think it will have a great demand in the market, is the right time in my opinion to increase advertising...

Advertizing is necessary in all periods. Now, in 2 monthes and not to forget, when the bulls are coming back.
For this quite likely scenario  Grin it would be good to have an anouncement inpetto for boosting the fame of Laneaxis.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
I think shipping on the LANEAXIS platform will become more widely available as routes are recorded and cargo owners can track their shipments. Preferential policies for regular customers and large volume customers get the project attention?

I guess the tracking is real-time, isn't it? Because that is what's gonna make some difference.

I think so. In case of any delays owner of the cargo or transportation company could just check up on the status in the system. That would simplify things a great deal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I think shipping on the LANEAXIS platform will become more widely available as routes are recorded and cargo owners can track their shipments. Preferential policies for regular customers and large volume customers get the project attention?

I guess the tracking is real-time, isn't it? Because that is what's gonna make some difference.
Activity: 462
I think laneaxis can continue to raise some fund, the ico phase 2 is not over yet. Blockchain solutions for transport have a great market in front of them I think, and there is a good place for that application of the blockchain.

I also think that they should increase the marketing campaign during ICO even if they have enough private investors assured to carry out the project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Well, considering LANEAXIS has been operating for some time now, I guess they are in better position to have a significant share of customers willing to adopt its platform.
Its will be really great if laneaxis has a huge amount of customers on their current platform , and also they can have more interest in this blockchain innovation, even in investing here.
How many users they have on their current platform?
Activity: 315

Well, considering LANEAXIS has been operating for some time now, I guess they are in better position to have a significant share of customers willing to adopt its platform.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
I think laneaxis can continue to raise some fund, the ico phase 2 is not over yet. Blockchain solutions for transport have a great market in front of them I think, and there is a good place for that application of the blockchain.

Activity: 532
Activity: 588

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

There is, of course, some ways to collect more funds but they are costing of course. So important thing in here is to gather more than you spend. It is a delicate balance in here and in this market maybe it is best to not spend more for marketing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Are they going heavy on marketing apart from bounty campaigns ?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 434

that is true, especially when you hire your drivers from "poor" countries (to pay them less...) and you have to be sure they make their job and don't steal your load or even truck...

Not only that, if you pay some amount of money per hours and your transporter is taking too long, it's easy to check if there are any problems or he's taking another route for his own things
Is the transporter route going to be recorded? That could be useful in case of delay in delivery.

Of yourse, in the blockchain  Grin , joke aside, for analyzing purposes f.e. backtracking their routing algos they certainly will record data.
But also in case of insurance issues in case of an accident it will be helpful to have such data.
This will be useful in any case I guess. If properly protected and supported,these data won't be overestimated.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

that is true, especially when you hire your drivers from "poor" countries (to pay them less...) and you have to be sure they make their job and don't steal your load or even truck...

Not only that, if you pay some amount of money per hours and your transporter is taking too long, it's easy to check if there are any problems or he's taking another route for his own things
Is the transporter route going to be recorded? That could be useful in case of delay in delivery.

Of yourse, in the blockchain  Grin , joke aside, for analyzing purposes f.e. backtracking their routing algos they certainly will record data.
But also in case of insurance issues in case of an accident it will be helpful to have such data.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I think so, recording the route would be logical, not only for tracking, but also for future, in order to choose routes that take less time.
Activity: 462

Pages:
Jump to: