Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 10. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Activity: 44
what is the current stage of the ico?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

that is true, especially when you hire your drivers from "poor" countries (to pay them less...) and you have to be sure they make their job and don't steal your load or even truck...

Not only that, if you pay some amount of money per hours and your transporter is taking too long, it's easy to check if there are any problems or he's taking another route for his own things
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
The Teams really have a lot to do, that's why someone should be specifically directed to give attention to the Bitcointalk Community. Although there are no great rewards to manage, as in other projects

The teams dont give much attention to the forum these days, social media and keeping the telegram active has become the priority. I would definitely keep a community manager here to answer frequent questions and that will definitely bring in more investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

trucks have tracking chips implanted as far as I know. that controls and restricts the movements of drivers, which saves on fuel.

Nowadays, GPS tracking devices are becoming the new trend to monitor and track vehicles in trucking businesses.

that is true, especially when you hire your drivers from "poor" countries (to pay them less...) and you have to be sure they make their job and don't steal your load or even truck...

haha, that'S mean but probably true. It makes sense to be able to track trucks that cost a lot of money and carry cargo worth even more.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
How does trucking companies track their drivers nowadays??

trucks have tracking chips implanted as far as I know. that controls and restricts the movements of drivers, which saves on fuel.

Nowadays, GPS tracking devices are becoming the new trend to monitor and track vehicles in trucking businesses.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The Teams really have a lot to do, that's why someone should be specifically directed to give attention to the Bitcointalk Community. Although there are no great rewards to manage, as in other projects
Activity: 315
Merit: 10

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

It would be nice to have news about the patents for sure or at least some kind of update about them.

Well, maybe announcing something while patent waiting would be harmful to the process. Not very sure, just speculating.

Getting a patent is a long process with various steps involved, it's wouldn't make much sense to update us on a certain step, imo. Btw, I guess they wouldn't inform us HERE if they even had a patent approved.

what's going on ? is there no update even after inquiry ? They must be busy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

It would be nice to have news about the patents for sure or at least some kind of update about them.

Well, maybe announcing something while patent waiting would be harmful to the process. Not very sure, just speculating.

Getting a patent is a long process with various steps involved, it's wouldn't make much sense to update us on a certain step, imo. Btw, I guess they wouldn't inform us HERE if they even had a patent approved.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 175
Mostly by phones and emails
LaneAxis will truly revolutionize the world of logistics!!
What do you love most about it?
If you mean LaneAxes, I’d say their mission about cutting out the middle man
Activity: 86
What do you love most about it?
Activity: 86
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

It's better to write something useful than just posting a link without information and wait for people to go through that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Pages:
Jump to: