Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 13. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
i fully agree, any investors after reading all the information material (whitepaper/roadmap) want to talk with the project team before investing...

I can't remember having seen anyone at all from the team, or at least a community manager. Don't understand why projects create a thread if they leave the community with unanswered questions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder

I think all the icos are facing this kind of scam attempts. And i think they are very naive to believe this for so long. They wrote this article as a success story but i think to differ. They should have asked a proof at the start.
It already happened, so a lesson is learned.
This has been a common scam method in crypto telegram groups, so people need to be more careful and always remember to double check everything.
But this is actually very dangerous for newcomers.

Unfortunately any project is subject to this type of attempt on the part of opportunists, the greater the potential, the more it draws attention, the greater the chances of plagiarism, or attempted blows
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
https://laneaxis.io/Latest-News-LaneAxis-Uncovers-Identity-Scam-Targeting-Ethereum-Co-Founder

I think all the icos are facing this kind of scam attempts. And i think they are very naive to believe this for so long. They wrote this article as a success story but i think to differ. They should have asked a proof at the start.

I agree with you on that. This whole story seems like a cover-up. Even H.R. don't send emails to candidates from their personal email ids.

Well, some deals are just too good to be true. But really, those scam attempts became more and more elaborate, double checking never hurts. I'm sure if a deal would be legit, nobody would blame them for double checking things and asking for proof.

They would deliver a proof bythemself without asking for that, so that LaneAxis didnt need to investigate, I am sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

I agree with you on that. This whole story seems like a cover-up. Even H.R. don't send emails to candidates from their personal email ids.

Well, some deals are just too good to be true. But really, those scam attempts became more and more elaborate, double checking never hurts. I'm sure if a deal would be legit, nobody would blame them for double checking things and asking for proof.
Activity: 476
I think a bit more communication on the thread could be good, especially with the current situation when a lot of people are waiting for answers. It’s important to have an interesting between the team and potential investors, people prefer to talk with the team before investing usually.
i fully agree, any investors after reading all the information material (whitepaper/roadmap) want to talk with the project team before investing...

That's true. Communication with the team is important. Otherwise people think they are not available for questions.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

It already happened, so a lesson is learned.
This has been a common scam method in crypto telegram groups, so people need to be more careful and always remember to double check everything.
But this is actually very dangerous for newcomers.
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
all that was actually seen from the beginning they opened this project we should also be able to distinguish fraud or not seen from their work that is transparent or closed
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 434

all's well that ends well. as long as they've figured it out that's all that matters. they should be more careful in the future.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.
You are right, investors do not like uncertainty, but on the other hand, if they have already announced about 5% - no back way , or they will be called scammers if they will change this %.

They could say, it was an error. It should be 0.5 %.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I'll wait for the more information before deciding if i should come along on this, because i am still not sure how much are the sold tokens diluted by airdrop and bounty tokens.

Bounty thread says that the bounty is 1.5% out of the total supply, while bounties in the bounty thread are marked to be distributed in stakes.
Fine, that makes sense.

This thread says that 3% of the total supply is reserved for bounties.

Someone asked it on the telegram and they said that they raised the % for the bounties to 5% because of the airdrop.
But if the airdrop is 5% out of the total supply just by itself and it doesn't include the rest of the bounties, how much total is given on airdrop/bounties?

It is a big problem actually. When i invest first thing i look is what is the percentage of the ico, bounty and etc.

Now it is not exact. They should make a statement about it and also if they plan to give out %5 for airdrop, they should reduce it too.
You are right, investors do not like uncertainty, but on the other hand, if they have already announced about 5% - no back way , or they will be called scammers if they will change this %.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hey guys
Did you see the latest press release?
no, what is it about?
Pages:
Jump to: