Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 20. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Based on my country's experience, there is an oversupply of shippers that bids out each other with the lowest price to get that certain cargo. What mechanism will the platform apply to ensure a fair scheduling among shippers assuming they are all users of the platform?

I don't know what you mean by fair. fair distribution of shipping orders doesn't seem like a good idea to me, or efficient for that matter.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Based on my country's experience, there is an oversupply of shippers that bids out each other with the lowest price to get that certain cargo. What mechanism will the platform apply to ensure a fair scheduling among shippers assuming they are all users of the platform?

I am not sure about it but i remember something about rating the drivers. But not sure it was this project or something completely different.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow! If I'm not mistaken, LANEAXIS will be using AI on its platform right? Hope the team could shed some light on this.

I think you are mistaken.
Where did you read this?
Activity: 182
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
It’s good to see that the CEO of the project, Rick Burnett talk in radio, it’s relaly important during an ico phase to have as much as possible visbility in the market. It’s even the most important thing in order to reach a lot of potential investors.

I hope they spread to other forms of media as well. radio is a good start.

When they will have a demo or a beta they should definitely start with some aggressive marketing, I'm sure that will attract a lot of interested parties.

So when is beta coming ?  The existing project speculator will be confident with a beta or at least alpha product.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
It’s good to see that the CEO of the project, Rick Burnett talk in radio, it’s relaly important during an ico phase to have as much as possible visbility in the market. It’s even the most important thing in order to reach a lot of potential investors.

When they will have a demo or a beta they should definitely start with some aggressive marketing, I'm sure that will attract a lot of interested parties.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think the best advertizement would be to send detailed documents with the advantages of LANEAXIS to the shipping companies, the oldscool way.

Od course they have to that, companies only look at detailed business plans, not to fancy whitepapers, it's not just an old school way, it's the right way

Very true. Most companies probably do not even know crypto let alone Laneaxis so there is a lot of marketing needed.

I think they should first tell reducing the cost with laneaxis then teach them about crypto. But the crucial part is cost reduction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 686
Wow! If I'm not mistaken, LANEAXIS will be using AI on its platform right? Hope the team could shed some light on this.

I have not heard anything about the use of AI, the projects that integrate AI have a much larger and faster expansion, it is very well seen today, and it allows the continuous evolution of the platform
Activity: 315
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Cool, any idea how big of a show this was?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 434
This is radio interview with CEO of LaneAxis Rick Burnett with Voice America Business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo9bgG6PATg&t=749s

It's nice to see the public engagement of the team. A very good way to boost the publicity.

agreed, I wish other projects would sometimes court the media for exposure. even radio media is good.
a very interesting radio interview, also the radio channel is an excellent advertising tool to make the details of the project better known to everyone...
интepвью ниoчeм. I totally missed the general and main idea there, only water, water, water...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
This is radio interview with CEO of LaneAxis Rick Burnett with Voice America Business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo9bgG6PATg&t=749s

It's nice to see the public engagement of the team. A very good way to boost the publicity.

agreed, I wish other projects would sometimes court the media for exposure. even radio media is good.
a very interesting radio interview, also the radio channel is an excellent advertising tool to make the details of the project better known to everyone...
Activity: 462
I think the best advertizement would be to send detailed documents with the advantages of LANEAXIS to the shipping companies, the oldscool way.

Od course they have to that, companies only look at detailed business plans, not to fancy whitepapers, it's not just an old school way, it's the right way

Very true. Most companies probably do not even know crypto let alone Laneaxis so there is a lot of marketing needed.
I don't know if the old school way would be the better but somehow they should contact with transportation companies.
Activity: 476

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The initiative to seek People from outside the crypto is really nice, a radio can be transmitted in cars and pass this idea to those who will be users of the platform, but do not fail to pass the information to People from the crypto through youtube
I agree, crypto is becoming more and more popular, the radio has faded into second place in comparison with Internet, but many people still listen radio and have learned about the project - and that's great.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Rather then not the drivers, but transportation and logistics companies. Truck drivers usually don't make important decisions.

Them too.

Why drivers? - truck drivers will be part of the social network of the project and will enjoy bonuses from owning tokens.
This will be additional incentive for them than working in those logistics companies for as long as possible, I think it will be difficult to get these vacancies and pass competitive selection with time.
Pages:
Jump to: