Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 23. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It would be one of most well made dake documents I've even seen if it's a fake Cheesy, but as you said the number is there and you can't fake it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was glad to see that their patent that they've announced isn't fake,  therefore this is a legitimate project in the works.

Yes, glad to have a proof of their patent although I didn't assume it a fake. But after all, we've seen fake partnerships, fake advisors, fake sales numbers etc. so a fake patent wouldn't be that exceptional Cheesy

You cant fake a patent and publish the patent nr. here.  Smiley
Somebody would check it and uncover the fraud.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I was glad to see that their patent that they've announced isn't fake,  therefore this is a legitimate project in the works.

Yes, glad to have a proof of their patent although I didn't assume it a fake. But after all, we've seen fake partnerships, fake advisors, fake sales numbers etc. so a fake patent wouldn't be that exceptional Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes it’s the first time I see a project with a patent on it. Maybe it’s a good thing in order to protect the project in the future. If laneaxis is sucessfull the patent will be really useful to let them keep a good position on the competitors.

A patent is a good thing in order to protect the exclusivity of the project which can further result in more revenue in terms of royaltiesif other parties are also interested in the same niche.
There is a number of that patent on their website, so it is theoretically possible to check if it exists and probably some more details about it.

Not only theoretically  Smiley
First thing I made was to check, if it exists ...

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=9928475.PN.&OS=PN/9928475&RS=PN/9928475
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes it’s the first time I see a project with a patent on it. Maybe it’s a good thing in order to protect the project in the future. If laneaxis is sucessfull the patent will be really useful to let them keep a good position on the competitors.

A patent is a good thing in order to protect the exclusivity of the project which can further result in more revenue in terms of royaltiesif other parties are also interested in the same niche.

the patent is really what drew me more to this project. it's a very basic things that contributes a lot to the worth of any endevour.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So this will solve delivery issues. I think sellers will no longer require big retailer like Amazon ?

Where do you get that?

Sellers need amazon not for delivery issues. So laneaxis won't solve that problem.

I think you miss the full stop its a two separate issue.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So this will solve delivery issues. I think sellers will no longer require big retailer like Amazon ?

Where do you get that?

Sellers need amazon not for delivery issues. So laneaxis won't solve that problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

There is a number of that patent on their website, so it is theoretically possible to check if it exists and probably some more details about it.
That's something that mekes them different from the other competition. Finding something new is what makes a project success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 434

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
I have checked the whitepaper for th ename of the other project and they mention it but there is no explanation what the connection is.

That's the problem. I think they should give us some explanation about it, it would be best so we don't speculate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 476
I have checked the whitepaper for th ename of the other project and they mention it but there is no explanation what the connection is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.

Have you read the white paper and the technical white paper? It's all been explained there, and in the patent... I mean the whole gps tracking and budbo.

Well, I bet the patent doesn't include the whole cannabis thing. I have't read it in whole, but from what I understood the patent is about the method that with the use of a certain technology would optimize transportation chain.

I don't really like the cannabis connection, even if it's legal

You don't come with an immediate logical connection when you have transportation blockchain project and cannabis, so maybe it would help if the team elaborated a bit about it, maybe some short article or a video. Because most of us are very much confused about it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

If only they could give us an estimated current amount, then it would all be fine. Anyways, I'm glad they've already reached the softcap and that is remarkable.

it's especially remarkable in the current market. judging by the way everything went down, I'm surprised people still invest.
I think they did a good work on the private sale and maybe with some big investors.
In the current market conditions, a personal deals and negotiations with large investors/instituions have greater potential than relying on public investors.

It would be also good if they give us some proof about that. That would give more trust to that statement.
Well , as they call it private/personal, i think its supposed to be private and dont need to be announced/proofed.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Why is there no one from the team to answer questions? Are they on Discord, Telegram?

They were answering in telegram to me, some projects just don't use the bitcointalk forums for anything other then just publishing an announcement.

And this is an error. Taking not care of bitcointalk can bring disadvantages compared to other projects, at  least at the moment bitcointalk is still important in the cryptoscene.

Yeah, i agree. Telegram is a very good place i must admit but bitcointalk is also the first place people look for crypto.

They should show attention to here too.
Activity: 644
Why is there no one from the team to answer questions? Are they on Discord, Telegram?

They were answering in telegram to me, some projects just don't use the bitcointalk forums for anything other then just publishing an announcement.

Through DM's or in group chat?
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.

Have you read the white paper and the technical white paper? It's all been explained there, and in the patent... I mean the whole gps tracking and budbo.

Well, I bet the patent doesn't include the whole cannabis thing. I have't read it in whole, but from what I understood the patent is about the method that with the use of a certain technology would optimize transportation chain.

I don't really like the cannabis connection, even if it's legal
Activity: 686
It could be said that this laneaxis project has been thinking about what it will be like in the future, so with the existence of a patent above it will certainly be very useful later
Being the crypto always on the verge of regulations and impediments, or some kind of news record surprise, any legal problems can lead to many projects to losses, but in Laneaxis their patents can put them on an unattainable level, or the least comfortable
Activity: 476
It could be said that this laneaxis project has been thinking about what it will be like in the future, so with the existence of a patent above it will certainly be very useful later
Pages:
Jump to: