Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 24. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why is there no one from the team to answer questions? Are they on Discord, Telegram?

They were answering in telegram to me, some projects just don't use the bitcointalk forums for anything other then just publishing an announcement.

And this is an error. Taking not care of bitcointalk can bring disadvantages compared to other projects, at  least at the moment bitcointalk is still important in the cryptoscene.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

They patented the whole project basically even if you can't find the word "blockchain" or "crypto" in the patent. Means that no one can patent a similar platform
But what can happen if similar project will appears, with the same idea, but will have some differences, is it will be considered as plagiarism?

I don't know, it's hard to tell, maybe someone with some experience can answer this? Maybe it's considered plagiarism if you build the same platform, like 100% same
In this case, I don't see big sense in patents, other projects can slightly change the operation of the platform, and this will be a different project, with a special copyright.

For me the whole patent idea is absurd. You cant patent ideas and it will end in such things like patenting vegetables or melodies. In 100 years you cant compose a single song, because everything sounds similiar and you cant grow a plant. But back to the question, if it is in other countries, where no patent was given they can copy it as they want. If it is in the same country patent attorneys will have to argue in court.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes it’s the first time I see a project with a patent on it. Maybe it’s a good thing in order to protect the project in the future. If laneaxis is sucessfull the patent will be really useful to let them keep a good position on the competitors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
what is the comission by the intermediaries?
around 30%
way too much. hate overpaying. where does LaneAxis operate from?
CA
i don't know what it is, actually. could you explain?
it's California ;)A state in the US Smiley
oh, i see. thank you very much for the help!
no problem! what do you love most about the project?
probably general innnovation that it brings in the old world of logistics
i agree. blockchain is the ideal solution here
Activity: 125
around 30%
CA
probably general innnovation that it brings in the old world of logistics
around 30%
CA
around 30%
CA
around 30%
CA
around 30%
Activity: 70
Who is responsible for the recommendations for the shipper and the carrier?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
There is one thing i didn't get yet about this project and i would like to get an answer on.

How is the patent on a non cripto platform going to help the development of this project? Seriously i cannot wrap my head around it   Undecided

They patented the whole project basically even if you can't find the word "blockchain" or "crypto" in the patent. Means that no one can patent a similar platform
i also believe that the license refers to the totality of the project and not only to the specific part concerning the blockchain, in this way they ensure that no one can reproduce a platform similar to theirs, is a good idea...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
There is one thing i didn't get yet about this project and i would like to get an answer on.

How is the patent on a non cripto platform going to help the development of this project? Seriously i cannot wrap my head around it   Undecided

But what can happen if similar project will appears, with the same idea, but will have some differences, is it will be considered as plagiarism?

I think having a patent means that you own exclusive rights to some particular product or technology and if someone wants to use even some parts of your technology they have to ask your permission, otherwise it's illegal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I don't know, it's hard to tell, maybe someone with some experience can answer this? Maybe it's considered plagiarism if you build the same platform, like 100% same
In this case, I don't see big sense in patents, other projects can slightly change the operation of the platform, and this will be a different project, with a special copyright.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

In all projects there is a patent for the platform and its mode of operation, just as there is a patent for the concept, in this case, action on blockchain, it is still difficult to say if it exists completely until all are approved and disclosed
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: