Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 22. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
does LaneAxis have experince in logistics?
sure they do. it's a 6 years old company
i mean the team particularly. what can you say about them?
they are all very experienced, especially Rick. You can check out there LinkedIns, for instance
who is Rick?
it's the CEO. you should check out his interviews. amazing guy
where can I find them?
there is a part of the site dedicated to press. you might find it interesting
prefer whatching videos. are there any?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZykDsDoopUJAKetqexGPag
Activity: 126
they are all very experienced, especially Rick. You can check out there LinkedIns, for instance
who is Rick?
where can I find them?
prefer whatching videos. are there any?
who is Rick?
where can I find them?
who is Rick?
where can I find them?
who is Rick?
who is Rick?
copper member
Activity: 11
So angry I missed Crypto Invest Summit West in LA. Everybody was talking about your project, Rick gave a great presentation!
ok
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes it’s the first time I see a project with a patent on it. Maybe it’s a good thing in order to protect the project in the future. If laneaxis is sucessfull the patent will be really useful to let them keep a good position on the competitors.

A patent is a good thing in order to protect the exclusivity of the project which can further result in more revenue in terms of royaltiesif other parties are also interested in the same niche.
There is a number of that patent on their website, so it is theoretically possible to check if it exists and probably some more details about it.

Not only theoretically  Smiley
First thing I made was to check, if it exists ...

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=9928475.PN.&OS=PN/9928475&RS=PN/9928475

I still did not notice there the expiration date of the patent, only the date ot was filed. Did anyone find that info?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I was glad to see that their patent that they've announced isn't fake,  therefore this is a legitimate project in the works.

Yes, glad to have a proof of their patent although I didn't assume it a fake. But after all, we've seen fake partnerships, fake advisors, fake sales numbers etc. so a fake patent wouldn't be that exceptional Cheesy
i never thought that the project is fake, the patent is in any case a further proof of its legitimity...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I was glad to see that their patent that they've announced isn't fake,  therefore this is a legitimate project in the works.

Yes, glad to have a proof of their patent although I didn't assume it a fake. But after all, we've seen fake partnerships, fake advisors, fake sales numbers etc. so a fake patent wouldn't be that exceptional Cheesy
Sure! The presence of patents shows that the team was preparing thoroughly, and they put a lot of effort into acting as much as possible in the legal field.
It's a good start point for sure, but now the should show how that patent can make the difference with another projects.
Activity: 182
I can see that LANEAXIS main sale is doing good so far yet I do think it would be better if they could announced the total current proceeds asap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I was glad to see that their patent that they've announced isn't fake,  therefore this is a legitimate project in the works.

Sure! The presence of patents shows that the team was preparing thoroughly, and they put a lot of effort into acting as much as possible in the legal field.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
So this will solve delivery issues. I think sellers will no longer require big retailer like Amazon ?

Where do you get that?

Sellers need amazon not for delivery issues. So laneaxis won't solve that problem.

You are right, I also think that Amazon already has reliable partners who provide delivery. For this project need to look for new partners, and who knows - maybe Amazon will come to terms with them.

There will always be competitors from Amazon or any other operant, who will be willing to apply such innovations and seek a place at the top, partnerships with leaders of some segment is not always a mutual good, seek other alternatives yes
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
So this will solve delivery issues. I think sellers will no longer require big retailer like Amazon ?

Where do you get that?

Sellers need amazon not for delivery issues. So laneaxis won't solve that problem.

You are right, I also think that Amazon already has reliable partners who provide delivery. For this project need to look for new partners, and who knows - maybe Amazon will come to terms with them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I have checked the whitepaper for th ename of the other project and they mention it but there is no explanation what the connection is.

I think that it's just another company they own, it's not directly connected to this project even if it seems very related to supply chain's kind of product
Activity: 476
It would be one of most well made dake documents I've even seen if it's a fake Cheesy, but as you said the number is there and you can't fake it

I also think it is legitimate and that they have put a lot of work into the software and the patent.
Pages:
Jump to: