Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 66. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?

These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.
Tracking the temperature for medical products is also important aspect, for example if it's children's vaccine, but I think that this is small area. This project can capture a wide-range of cargo transportation - this makes them better than competitors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?

These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Another rating in addition to those links to which are on the site:
https://icobazaar.com/v2/laneaxis
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.

Yes as I know there are some projects with logistic and transportation as their platform. But as far as I know there is none gain success so far.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?

wow, considering the market that is impressive!
Activity: 644

Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

Probably there are customers. Maybe you can learn something from this document:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1702255/0001702255-17-000001-index.htm

As I understand it, there are investors who have invested about $ 600000.
Once upon a time, a few years ago. So this is a working corporation.

Are these values corresponding to just one investor? No wonder someone has so much confidence in the project, given what they have presented so far. I prefer to apply investments gradually according to the development and growth of the project, but I understand that there are people who act like this

From the document:
Regardless of whether securities in the offering have been or may be sold to persons who do not qualify as accredited investors, enter the total number of investors who already have invested in the offering: 17

That was in 2015.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 686
Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

Are these values corresponding to just one investor? No wonder someone has so much confidence in the project, given what they have presented so far. I prefer to apply investments gradually according to the development and growth of the project, but I understand that there are people who act like this

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

I rememebr Vechain, Ambrosus and Waltonchain, Vechain seems the most promising, own blockchain, gas model like NEO (in this case it's called VTHO) and many parterships already signed

I quote myself to add something, I really like Vechain's model, it incentives people to hold VET, maybe LaneAxis can make it too in the future even if right now they just wanna build on top of Ethereum
Activity: 462

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

This is the main reason i am interested. Having the worked with the logistics economy already gives a huge edge on Laneaxis.
Thata is a good point for sure but is there any info about what was their business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I rememebr Vechain, Ambrosus and Waltonchain, Vechain seems the most promising, own blockchain, gas model like NEO (in this case it's called VTHO) and many parterships already signed
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

This is the main reason i am interested. Having the worked with the logistics economy already gives a huge edge on Laneaxis.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: