Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 69. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?

Like uber with trucks? That would be very good i think.

That's a bit too simplistic  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Convincing larger transportation company is hard but i am sure there are many keep looking the way to optimize performance to lower cost. There are so many trade shows for transport logistics all around the world. Hope that LANEAXIS raise enough fund and promote product out their on trade shows.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.

That's probably not that easy, especially with big companies. They already have established systems that work, in order for them to switch to something else, LaneAxis has to be better and more efficient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.
Merit: 262

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
No worries about LaneAxis and its future… All the partnership talk makes me even more hopeful for what the future might bring…
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

Can you explain a bit further how this works? Do patents only work for regions?

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.
That would be good news, there's a real need of something like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Merit: 115

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

Could you please elaborate on what is Driver Social Network and how that answers the question?

I didn't understand that either in relation with the question. However the token must be used to pay for services which the platform will offer, if i must make a guess
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

Could you please elaborate on what is Driver Social Network and how that answers the question?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Driver Social Network
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

That is indeed how patents work.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So, i can take their patent and apply like it is my solution to another territory they didn't apply to? It seems problematic.

I think we are lacking about knowledge in patent law.

You are right about it.

A clarification about the patent would be great, i think.

Community manager in here will talk with the people in team and clarify us in here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So, i can take their patent and apply like it is my solution to another territory they didn't apply to? It seems problematic.

You are right about it.

A clarification about the patent would be great, i think.

Merit: 262

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

This raises a questions on my behalf. What if somebody filed a same patent fraudulently in other country whereas that patent was already approved in U.S by the original entity? Is there a mechanism to prevent such actions?
Pages:
Jump to: