Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 61. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw

That's right. Most people think Hyperledger is a decentralized blockchain, but it's nothing like an Ethereum for example
But what is the point of seeking independence, using something centralized and controlled by some organization that aim to maintain the same methodology as always? I see this '' competition '' as something that shows even more the value of a project
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw

That's right. Most people think Hyperledger is a decentralized blockchain, but it's nothing like an Ethereum for example
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.

Which types of products tracks this project? They are oriented only for US market for some other regions? In what countries they want to work?

I expect the dream to be global!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

Do you know what is the bonus structure? Is there any minimum investment?

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
i sign up to their ICO website for check this
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
KYC is not something that investors like to see but I think something like that would be necessary to legalize tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Maybe then something is wrong with the website? Some bug or something? They should fix it as soon as possible, because it only creates confusion.

Yes it does.

Even an investor doesn't invest because of this confusion it is a big loss. They should update it asap.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Maybe then something is wrong with the website? Some bug or something? They should fix it as soon as possible, because it only creates confusion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

No, look at main page. Seems they have some special bonus right now:

50% Crypto Winter Bonus

This is still alive or no?

But it also saying 00 days 00 hours 00 minutes and 00 seconds. I don't think it is valid.

I think so too. the counter reached zero and there is no bonus right now. Maybe it will return since we don't really have winter already.  Cheesy

That's strange. Only yesterday the countdown said 2 more days to go...Is there any kind of bonus valid now or not at all?
Activity: 434

50% Crypto Winter Bonus

But it also saying 00 days 00 hours 00 minutes and 00 seconds. I don't think it is valid.

I think so too. the counter reached zero and there is no bonus right now. Maybe it will return since we don't really have winter already.  Cheesy

what's going on now? is the bonus gone?
Activity: 476

50% Crypto Winter Bonus

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

50% Crypto Winter Bonus

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

50% Crypto Winter Bonus

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

10% is not that bad but what about the early investor's bonuses.? That must be high and am worried about that actually because as far as I have seen those guys are the first ones to sell in the market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 364

That might be the wrong word on there since decentralization is about miners, but even that wider distribution or having a healthy platform ecosystem depends really on how active is the platform is.
Pages:
Jump to: