Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 65. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Competion is always good for the market, investors, companies and the people using tech. So competing with IBM is nearly impossible for instance but everyone is on the same position inhere. Beginning!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Only things ICO rating websites are good for are the overview of projects and general information about the project. The ratings themselves seem to be random if not bought or based on nonsense like the number of social media accounts.

I can't agree more. They have a little use as you said but they don't show anything about how good or bad the project is.

I see them as a way to see what's new and looking at a project at a glance. nothing more.

I use them to get an idea of ​​the potential of the project.

Many sites accept money in return for a good rating so you should be careful all the time,

Yeah i agree that too, investing an ico due to its rating from a website is naive in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Another rating in addition to those links to which are on the site:
https://icobazaar.com/v2/laneaxis

Those rating sites suck. can't trust them not to be paid.

Not saying that LA paid them though
You are right, most rating platforms are not objective - you always need to conduct your own research, and this platforms are needed only to make it easier to find and analyze information in search of which in whitepapers will take more time.
rating sites are useful only to find more information about a project that interests me, which are perhaps more synthetic and easy to find(informations) rather than looking for them in whitepapers, at the rating level the only one i follow is icobench,is in any case an excellent further publicity...

Exactly, there are many people using the service to profit, without much reliability to the actual classification, but nothing that replaces our own research, and our own classification

Hear, hear!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Only things ICO rating websites are good for are the overview of projects and general information about the project. The ratings themselves seem to be random if not bought or based on nonsense like the number of social media accounts.

I can't agree more. They have a little use as you said but they don't show anything about how good or bad the project is.

I see them as a way to see what's new and looking at a project at a glance. nothing more.

Many sites accept money in return for a good rating so you should be careful all the time,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 434

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

You are right, most rating platforms are not objective - you always need to conduct your own research, and this platforms are needed only to make it easier to find and analyze information in search of which in whitepapers will take more time.
rating sites are useful only to find more information about a project that interests me, which are perhaps more synthetic and easy to find(informations) rather than looking for them in whitepapers, at the rating level the only one i follow is icobench,is in any case an excellent further publicity...

Exactly, there are many people using the service to profit, without much reliability to the actual classification, but nothing that replaces our own research, and our own classification
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

They are just good for seeing the token price after token hit the exchanges. Otherwise, i don't trust them even a little bit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I don't know who trusts those rating websites, you can never know how they managed to get to a rating number they published.

As far as I know, nobody trust them. But its a good source of information, where I can find useful information and new ICO's.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
These projects do not track the location but other data so it is difficult to compare I think. Modum tracks temperature of medical products for example. Ambrosus does the same for food. They could however also add a gps tracker relatively easy I assume.

Which types of products tracks this project? They are oriented only for US market for some other regions? In what countries they want to work?
Activity: 434

At least they help you to form a quick initial viewpoint, and if you think that the project is worth considering - you are more than welcome to investigate further on your own.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I don't know who trusts those rating websites, you can never know how they managed to get to a rating number they published.
Activity: 518

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.

Yes as I know there are some projects with logistic and transportation as their platform. But as far as I know there is none gain success so far.

I don't think any blockchain platform is a succes so far. We're a long way from adoption.
Activity: 644

Pages:
Jump to: