Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 67. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

They probably have but so far there is no information about it in here at least.
That would be an interesting info to share. I think it would helps to give this information to investors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

ICOs' valutation websites are all garbage, in some you pay to list your ICO, others are full of voting bots, I really trust none of them, they only way we have is the good old DYOR way
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

They probably have but so far there is no information about it in here at least.
Activity: 462

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

I agree, they should also know the industry, at least in the US since they operate there (they are, right?). Would be really good to know what exactly the company did for those 6 years.

I recall as Usa too, from the beginning of the business they operated in Usa, so i'll be very happy if anybody can sum up that 6 years of business experience in their field.
6 years of experience in this area is not a bad as long as they can prove they have manage to success in that time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

I agree, they should also know the industry, at least in the US since they operate there (they are, right?). Would be really good to know what exactly the company did for those 6 years.

I recall as Usa too, from the beginning of the business they operated in Usa, so i'll be very happy if anybody can sum up that 6 years of business experience in their field.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 686
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
And someone knows about their aim?
Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
 adds up to roughly 5 million trucks on the road daily.
Really trustworthy! With that approach they will definitely drive the whole sphere
Hard to disagree with you Smiley
Activity: 67
Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
Really trustworthy! With that approach they will definitely drive the whole sphere
Activity: 32
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
What is planned for Q1 of 2019, don't you know? It is kinda soon?
As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" and more
And what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
I am also interested, please
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Wow, sounds breathtaking Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" and more
And what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
I am also interested, please
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Activity: 72
Activity: 154
Activity: 72
Pages:
Jump to: