Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 62. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

Do you know what is the bonus structure? Is there any minimum investment?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what is discount structure for each tier? looks like already raised over 2.4 mil which is not bad looking at current state of other ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
hey guys
did you see the 50% bonus? is it true???
what do you mean? where did you see that?
on the website "crypto winter bonus"
oh, i see now. it's true, why not?
i guess you are right. i just can't believe such an opportunity Smiley

While i am not a fan of so huge bonuses, they seem attractive. And they seem to attract more investors too.

Big bonuses during ICO seems attractive but it has also its disadvantages particularly to the project and its small stakeholders.
They are doing continuous work, I want them to be rewarded for the effort and for all support to our community. Events will always have their value in the crypto world
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
hey guys

While i am not a fan of so huge bonuses, they seem attractive. And they seem to attract more investors too.

Big bonuses during ICO seems attractive but it has also its disadvantages particularly to the project and its small stakeholders.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.
Activity: 462
hey guys

It's only valid for 2 more days, after that it will be decreased. The main sale started, so I guess they decided to give all investors, not just private ones, a chance to invest with higher bonus.
ETH and BTC grows every day, if this is the beginning of the bull market, then those who can risk investing now will get maximum profit besides such a big bonus.

I've been hearing about bull market during the whole bear market so i believe it when i see it. But i wouldn't count on profits, i am just investing everything i see as worthy of investment and let the time do it's thing.
It seems like a reasonable approach, the main rule of the investor - Never invest all your money in one project. I'm sure the best crypto-time are yet to come.
Another rule would be to not invest more than you are willing to lose. As all of us have seen in the past crypto market changes so fast that is almost imposible to now what can be next. Anyway, I think that good projects always find a way to get ahead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
hey guys

It's only valid for 2 more days, after that it will be decreased. The main sale started, so I guess they decided to give all investors, not just private ones, a chance to invest with higher bonus.
ETH and BTC grows every day, if this is the beginning of the bull market, then those who can risk investing now will get maximum profit besides such a big bonus.

I've been hearing about bull market during the whole bear market so i believe it when i see it. But i wouldn't count on profits, i am just investing everything i see as worthy of investment and let the time do it's thing.
It seems like a reasonable approach, the main rule of the investor - Never invest all your money in one project. I'm sure the best crypto-time are yet to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
hey guys

But this is mainsale tier 1. What bonus was at pre-sale and on private sale? $0.25 per token its with bonus or without?

Probably more. The first investors demand higher discounts because the risk is higher as well.

I really would want to know how much bonus did the pre-sale had. Can admin in here weight in?
Very big bonuses is not what I like, but I'm glad to hear that it will be only a few days, I hope early investors will not make a dump when the team gets the listing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
hey guys

But this is mainsale tier 1. What bonus was at pre-sale and on private sale? $0.25 per token its with bonus or without?

Probably more. The first investors demand higher discounts because the risk is higher as well.

I really would want to know how much bonus did the pre-sale had. Can admin in here weight in?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
hey guys

Activity: 462
hey guys

I would like to believe that the bull run has already start but  but seeing how the market is behaving this year I prefer to be a little more cautious.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
hey guys

I sure hope that is, we are waiting for bulls to return for quite a while now. Besides, it could really boost LaneAxis sale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
hey guys

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
hey guys

How much was bonus? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no? And when token sale ends?
Activity: 476
hey guys

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
hey guys

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
hey guys

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: