Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 71. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

Nah, most third party reviewers are getting paid to do this anyway..
Best thing to do is just do your own research.
That said, the patent stuff is very interesting, by far one of the triggers to believe in this project.

Patents are interesting but not the key reason i am interested in this. Patents just show that they have a real plan for a working platform. It creates trust because those aren't free and also covers their backs from the potential competition.

Will the patent grant them an advantage over the competition or are there other ways to track cargo?

they have patent, so they have legal document, it mean they are real busines. about competition, this is business that in every idea is competition. even cargo tracking, if they registered in government, it can be track easyly
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
It is interesting ideas, but I believe that it is really hard to make it come true with fully functional solution for logistics area.
There are lots of projects aim at logistics branch, unfortunately, most of them failed.

Maybe most of those previous projects failed because they lack the expertise and capability to implement the project successfully. Imho.

they didn't failed yet since we're at the beginning of supply chain+blockchain. Most companies are just not ready to change their habits even if this means more money in their pockets at the end of each quarter
I think that this project will be successful, they have a patent and partner at this stage - this is indicator that the team has done great job, I hope it will continue at the same pace.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
It is interesting ideas, but I believe that it is really hard to make it come true with fully functional solution for logistics area.
There are lots of projects aim at logistics branch, unfortunately, most of them failed.

Maybe most of those previous projects failed because they lack the expertise and capability to implement the project successfully. Imho.

they didn't failed yet since we're at the beginning of supply chain+blockchain. Most companies are just not ready to change their habits even if this means more money in their pockets at the end of each quarter

They haven't failed because most didn't even start, but were scams from the get go.

this is why it will be important to show a demo or an MVP soon. People want to see a product.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

They haven't failed because most didn't even start, but were scams from the get go.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
LANEAXIS platform is real use case of blockchain technology.  First mover in market advantage if goes well with road map for all release. This can be help in EU or US for any transportation.
Activity: 644
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.

I have noticed that in the bear market people tend to research a lot more before investing. But i wouldn't go as far as people were less greedy.

I think even now hardly anyone actually reads a (full) whitepaper
Activity: 476
Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

That said, the patent stuff is very interesting, by far one of the triggers to believe in this project.

Patents are interesting but not the key reason i am interested in this. Patents just show that they have a real plan for a working platform. It creates trust because those aren't free and also covers their backs from the potential competition.

Will the patent grant them an advantage over the competition or are there other ways to track cargo?
Activity: 364

Merit: 100

The failure of previous projects for me is somewhat irrelevant, no one works solely on the failure of others, unless it is to improve it and seek new means. Every segment that Blockchain uses today has had previously failed processes, this shows the flaws to be perfected or absences
Activity: 182

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

very informative visuals are on the page one and whitepaper of the project about the token usage. ethereum blockchain as far as i know.

Where? Which page on whitepaper? I cant find info about liquidity of tokens?  Huh And at first page there are no specific detail info  Huh
This is important aspect, it's strange that this info is missing at 1st page. We need to search in white paper, or even better to ask the developers in their telegram channel.

Did you find this? This is most important things for crypto-ptojects (how tokens will be used anf their liquidity).
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Laneaxis is one of the few projects that deserve close attention. Until the end of the preliminary sale there is very little time, hurry to invest, because such large bonuses are extremely rare.

I don't think they are offering that large bonuses.

But still, if you are thinking to buy, right now you will get the best deal comparing to later.

From what I saw, if you buy now you have a 30% bonus! Which is the big enough bonus! Of course you will not be able to buy at the same price later, and buy without a bonus!

Yeah, but he was saying such large bonuses are extremely rare. I don't think %30 is that large but it is a good thing. Otherwise huge dump after exchanges. %30 is a good number for buyers in every round.
Activity: 462
Laneaxis is one of the few projects that deserve close attention. Until the end of the preliminary sale there is very little time, hurry to invest, because such large bonuses are extremely rare.

But still, if you are thinking to buy, right now you will get the best deal comparing to later.

From what I saw, if you buy now you have a 30% bonus! Which is the big enough bonus! Of course you will not be able to buy at the same price later, and buy without a bonus!

Exactly, I believe it is a unique opportunity in the project. every day it becomes better known and attracts more people who realize the real meaning of Laneaxis. Although not unique in the segment, it has its great exclusiveness  Wink
The project looks good but you have to take into account the competition that is facing that has business in progress.

Exactly, I believe it is a unique opportunity in the project. every day it becomes better known and attracts more people who realize the real meaning of Laneaxis. Although not unique in the segment, it has its great exclusiveness  Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

I would actually encourage everyone to look a bit more into this project and trying to understand how they are really going to make it works. In all honesty i didn't understand much about it, i mean what kind or strategies they will adopt in concrete to acquire clients or if they have them already...?
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

very informative visuals are on the page one and whitepaper of the project about the token usage. ethereum blockchain as far as i know.

Where? Which page on whitepaper? I cant find info about liquidity of tokens?  Huh And at first page there are no specific detail info  Huh
This is important aspect, it's strange that this info is missing at 1st page. We need to search in white paper, or even better to ask the developers in their telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to: